Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
It would be the perfect day to announce another delay.

Last edited:
Considering I will be attending a course from April.13 through to June.19 to further my career, I wouldn't be totally against another delay, say, till the end of June. :D

@wichat

yeah... self torture ... kinda abuts to it... i mean all that: yeah release date was today bla bla... we already should
play it bla bla.... whip here bla bla whip there... i want to spank Yennefers and Triss ayses to.

;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
I don't understand this notion.

Yea, the game was delayed but why should they interrupt their new marketing schedule to give us new screenshots, information or something just because today was the original release date? It hasn't even been one month since we got FLOODED with articles, impressions, screenshots, ~12 minutes of brand new gameplay... Everyone just needs to pull their patience pants on and wait, I'm sure they have big plans.

And here's a sprinkling of heavily subjective thoughts
I really don't think CDPR should release any new Screenshots until the game is 100% nailed down graphically. Get all the ultra features working smoothly and then show us some REALLY pretty pictures much closer to launch. I also think we've got more than enough footage/information to keep us satiated until probably late March, and then that's when they start pumping stuff out. Developer Diary every week, interviews with the VA's (Or at least guys like Doug Cockle/Charles Dance etc) and whatever else they have planned.
Although to be frank, at this point if I wasn't so obsessed with just consuming anything CDPR throws at us I'd actually rather just not hear anything else about the game and have plenty of little surprises (Good or Bad).

Top Bottom