Graphic downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned on twitter, it's a mix of high and ultra.

Thank you for your answer :) Your game is gorgeous and I never believed in this downgrade thing! Thank you for what you do ! It's amazing. And still not entirely ultra... Stop make me dream^^ I m going to fail my studies waiting for this game otherwise XD

This already seems impressive .

Are people still freaking out about this? lol. How can ye guys not be happy with the presented visuals. I personally think it looks beautiful. It has captured the artistic style of the first game, while updating it with a modern look.

This was posted earlier by @Sirnaq;

I literally don't understand what some people were expecting visually, in a game of this scope. Not to mention, we've been lingering with essentially the same hardware for the last 4+ years, and getting fed out optimizations of a node, due to lack of competition / the monopoly.

Well even if we don't get to see gameplay with everything on max+ubersampling i am still very excited after the latest screenshots and article on gamestar.

Personally If i can get 50-55 fps on ultra i will be super happy. Game looks awesome

Does this means you guys at CDPR enjoy having this thread open so that when the eventually releases this whole situation will simply be laughed at? :p

I bet you're all struggling hard to hold all your giggling in like little school girls.

No, not really. (Well, maybe a bit. I do have a tendency to rub my hands and chuckle maliciously, I must admit.).

It is important for us if there are people who have worries to do what we can to listen to the worries and try to alleviate them when possible. Having threads like this where people express concern about the graphics (or whatever) give us a place to see legitimate fan concern. We want to hear from fans when we release new assets (like screenshots or videos). Hopefully we hear that they like what they see, but if there are questions or doubts, it is important that we hear them as well. Threads like this, when questions or concerns are intelligently asked, are valuable both for fans to have their say and for us to be able to hear them.

Does this means you guys at CDPR enjoy having this thread open so that when the eventually releases this whole situation will simply be laughed at? :p

I bet you're all struggling hard to hold all your giggling in like little school girls.

I guess they are studying all our feedbacks (goods or no goods) for further games. Maybe this downgrade has never existed but some argues posted help them to see a further bug in next projects... The unique silly is one who not only can not learn from his mistakes but also of his successes.

Does this means you guys at CDPR enjoy having this thread open so that when the eventually releases this whole situation will simply be laughed at?

Oh and on what basis do you make that claim exactly? Laugh at when the latest pic still doesn't match up to expectations.

But don't worry I'm sure some uber ultra settings will make that happens "sarcasm".

Better performance is good news, very good.
Hopefully I'll get new PC with a 970 after release. 45-50 fps would be more than enough for me if I can turn things up to 'ultra'. I can do without AA if I must.

This is how game should look. Not some over-saturated nonsense!

That's just time of day. I said recently in this thread: It's the same graphics as in the latest YT vid and that was quite colorful.

The shots look great....except.....those rocks!!!

Those rocks need some love. Poor rocks, somebody left them out of the graphical sprucing up department. They have no body, no substance, no depth. Poor rocks. I pray that the gods of mercy give graphical love to those long forgotten rocks. I have more shape than those rocks and I'm a guy (sorry to disappoint - no man boobs)

Oh and on what basis do you make that claim exactly? Laugh at when the latest pic still doesn't match up to expectations.

But don't worry I'm sure some uber ultra settings will make that happens "sarcasm".

Speak for yourself. IMO this screenshoot looks on par with VGX / SOD .

• RED Point
Reactions: Yex
Oh? Does it now, on what basis exactly do you make that particular claim?

Terrain still looks bad. AO is not good at all. AA is virtually missing and they added Chromatic Aberration. The fact that it's a 4K screenshot makes it appear better to those not bothering with details.

It should not be difficult one picture all ultra ingame. For those who have always been with The Witcher and CD PROJEKT RED.

Only one , 1080p ultra. please

Sorry for my English:blushing:

Moderator: Argue the point in a decent and orderly tone, or this forum will not afford you a place for your argument. Next post attempting to portray another member's opinion as worthless draws moderator action, which may run to a suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom