GOG reservation

+

wazaa

Forum veteran
GOG reservation

GOG is having problems, these last days. The service is, from time to time, down. "too many users using the service". Apart of finding it surprising, it afraids me. If now GOG have traffic problems...

What will happen on the release day? Will people be able to download the game, or will the service fail?

Do you think they will do something about it?

Any information about a preload of the game for the people who bought it on gog.com?

I want to buy the game on GOG, even though i could buy it with my currency on steam for a better price, i won't. I want to support CDPR directly.

And I have a question about the pre-order bonuses.
The GOG page says even more pre-order bonuses are coming for the game. Is this for sure? (Sorry for asking here, i just thought i should use this thread instead of creating another one)

I want to buy the game on GOG, even though i could buy it with my currency on steam for a better price, i won't. I want to support CDPR directly.

And I have a question about the pre-order bonuses.
The GOG page says even more pre-order bonuses are coming for the game. Is this for sure? (Sorry for asking here, i just thought i should use this thread instead of creating another one)

Remember TW3 is 20% off if you have both Witchers in your GOG library, and you can redeem both Witchers from a CD-key. Alternatively if you don't own any, you can purchase all three for an unbeatable price, specially if you catch TW1 and TW2 on sale.

Remember TW3 is 20% off if you have both Witchers in your GOG library, and you can redeem both Witchers from a CD-key. Alternatively if you don't own any, you can purchase all three for an unbeatable price, specially if you catch TW1 and TW2 on sale.

I know. I have the discount and i played a lot of TW1 and 2. Steam sells the game on my currency, 20% off (R$84,79 = 84,79 Brazilian Reais) , while GOG sells it for $35,99 , meaning i have to pay approximately R$118.67. It's a kinda big price increase but i don't really mind it.

I just want to know about the pre-order bonuses :p

I know. I have the discount and i played a lot of TW1 and 2. Steam sells the game on my currency, 20% off (R$84,79 = 84,79 Brazilian Reais) , while GOG sells it for $35,99 , meaning i have to pay approximately R$118.67. It's a kinda big price increase but i don't really mind it.

I just want to know about the pre-order bonuses :p

That's a $10 difference, pretty significant. Don't know what else they'll add but hey, it's GOG, DRM-free and CD Projekt RED :)

I'm very pleased with my GoG reservation. There is one MAJOR drawback though..

Unfortunately, soon =/= now... :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom