Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that the controls for M+K, because that is right now my biggest concern of the game.. basically everything else sounds great..

Anyway, on the Gamestar website, they have a new artcile about the world of W3:

"The mainland of The Witcher 3 can be traveled completely free and without loading times. We explain how the open world of the mammoth role-playing game actually works!."
http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/news/the_witcher_3,49062,3084082.html

Achtung !

I bought it as well but don't do this if you jut want to see some new screenshoot. The article does not contain any new screens from the game, just a couple of picture showing CDPR office in poland. All the screenshoot came either from official screenshoot already released or from previous gameplay video like the one from January.

Well from the preview of the .pdf you can at least see a different kind of armor, which looks a bit more colourful like in Witcher 2.

Achtung !

I bought it as well but don't do this if you jut want to see some new screenshoot. The article does not contain any new screens from the game, just a couple of picture showing CDPR office in poland. All the screenshoot came either from official screenshoot already released or from previous gameplay video like the one from January.

There are at least 8 new screenshots (I'm sure I have seen every screen in the last 3 years)

---------- Updated at 01:49 PM ----------

Please, post some images if you can :D
They will be deleted quicikly if I do:(

So if I understand correctly there's around 5 or 6 smaller areas we will visit and Kaer Morhen will not only be visited during the tutorial.

So if I understand correctly there's around 5 or 6 smaller areas we will visit and Kaer Morhen will not only be visited during the tutorial.
Yes. He even wrote that we will visit Kaer Morhen during the tutorial and later in the game. (we can see Geralt fighting a Wild Hunt general in Kaer Morhen in the SOD trailer)

My bad, I just buy the previous issue of gamerstar wich also contain a preview of TW3 but it was not the latest released, that'll teach me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yeah 'i guessed so. The one you bought was the one from the january hands-ons. Sorry for that:(

Just bought the new Gamestar digital edition.

The screens are BEAUTIFUL. No downgrade visible AT ALL. They played the game with vegetation/grass, water, environment and textures all on ultra.

Another beautiful element is the world map that I've never seen before. It looks just great.

The rest of the article just deliver examples of the game but nothing really new. It still sounds like TW3 will be a great RPG. :)

There are some definite negatives for me though :(

- mouse and keyboard controls are apparently still squishy and apparently not better than those in TW2
- there will be indeed no different UI for mouse and keyboard
- the inventory stayed the same (the black one) although the big criticism here on the forum and the rest of the UI elements looks very samey (like the skill tree)

Yeah 'i guessed so. The one you bought was the one from the january hands-ons. Sorry for that:(

No worries, I'm going to buy the right one as well, thatwill be my punishment. :p

Could a moderator please delete my previous post, I don't want to mislead anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom