Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search hard enough you'll be able to find the 2 new screenshots from the magazine but its nothing special at all. All the new info was translated a bunch of pages back.

There are like 8 screenshots actually, I've found all of them but in terrible quality, still nice though, better than nothing.

If you search hard enough you'll be able to find the 2 new screenshots from the magazine but its nothing special at all. All the new info was translated a bunch of pages back.

Are there more screenies? Found 8 on NeoGaf, but only 2 that showed actual gameplay, the rest were focused on UI/menus

Shit! I stayed one day away from the forum and there are like 20 new pages here... would someone be so kind to summarize what happened in 1 frase??

I'll try to read everything, but I just haven't got the time right now...

lots of dics!

So whats the deal with the developer diary after all? is that still standing for this month (next week) ? or it was never fully confirmed?

So whats the deal with the developer diary after all? is that still standing for this month (next week) ? or it was never fully confirmed?

As far as I know it was never "unconfirmed", so we should still be getting that before the month is up.

Not to mention it ties in with the, "Keep your eye on our youtube channel!" FB post, which I think many people thought meant a new Trailer, but it might just be the Developer Diary (Unless I've missed some information somewhere), which still means something is definitely coming soon.

Get Hype.

I can't get more hyped.. hypier...?? ... I've watched the trailers.. gameplays.. dev diaries... countless times...slow mo, frame by frame, with different color temperatures.. tried to find hidden info.. I need a final trailer to blow everything away and then just relax and wait for the game hahaha

CDPR is done with the game and 200 developers is currently shipping lots of dics!

hooo.. finaly :] .. I'm sure the last part is a slang for a good thing, english is not my mother language ;]

Last edited:
As far as I know it was never "unconfirmed", so we should still be getting that before the month is up.

Not to mention it ties in with the, "Keep your eye on our youtube channel!" FB post, which I think many people thought meant a new Trailer, but it might just be the Developer Diary (Unless I've missed some information somewhere), which still means something is definitely coming soon.

Well the belief that it may be related to a trailer has to do with them saying "if you enjoyed our previous trailers", but yeah ok im waiting for the dev diary.

The thing that made me doubt a bit now that I remember was that I saw someone asking Marcin or Chris about that post where they confirmed it was coming this month, and that person got no answer from them as far as I know so....

Okay so I just read the whole list of information that Scholdarr kindly made for us and I've got to say, I'm seeing a lot of good shit. I read that foliage is increased on Ultra somewhere and HALLELUJAH to that. Beard growth reminds me of Deadly Premonition which I have very fond memories of. I just hope I don't have to take Geralt's armor off every day to get it washed. Lack of loading times is great for an open world game.
I was disappointed that controls were tighter on the gamepad than M+K. Also was disappointed that the best items are crafted.
Can't wait to hear more during the next 2 months!

it's being shipped
with all those dics!!! HaHa

---------- Updated at 12:56 AM ----------

It's got to be another trailer, Red said... '' if you liked all of our last trailers, the best is yet to come! '' So watch our youtube channel bitches loll.. Well more or less.
Also, don't forget the new witcher comic is out April 1st and then the next one hits May 6th so yeah.. I know nothing about a dev diary :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom