Witcher 3 music

+
Same melody over and over again... I expected better

:rly?:

There's a slight switch at 10:04. The tempo ramps up at 10:10. Additional instruments kick in at 10:15, with even more additional instruments joining the fray as the track fades out at 10:25.

It's a dynamic track, it's meant to start simple and build up more and more as the Combat continues (Not to mention it allows for a flawless transition from the background 'Zone' Music). In comparison to the tracks in TW1/2 where they are meant to be immediately "epic", but of course if you're in battle for more than a minute, then the track is just going to run a loop and rather than a smooth musical transition it's either a switch or a fade-in/fade-out. The fight with the Royal Wyvern from the latest Demo is also another example of this, although we're still only seeing 1 minute of tracks that probably have even more layers built into them if you fight for even longer.

Is there anywhere I can buy the soundtrack for this game, I mean in the last gameplay vid the music was amazing and listening to the music just in the game isn't enough

Listening something like this during trot through Redanian fields...

Listening something like this singing unisono by thousands of dwarven warriors before an battle...

I see that many of you are talking about Skorupa but not many of you knew that Pawel Blaszczak was his partner in TW1 and he made with Skorupa most of songs. If you listen to his Call of Juarez soundtrack you could find very similiar melodies to those we heard in TW1 [video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9j5MNo1cX7E[/video]

Guys, found a vídeo with the 25 soundtracks from The Witcher 3 (so far). Here's it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_whTR8gy4

If you wish, I tried to identify some the tracks with places or trailers we've already seen. I did a little article for a Brazilian community website with some images and the track corresponding ( http://www.gamevicio.com/i/noticias/210/210060-as-musicas-de-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/index.html ). It's in Brazilian Portuguese, unfortunately. If you want I can post here an English version

That does sound like an epic idea. Also, all the Time I listen to Tuomas Holopainen's solo album, I find it extremely compatible with the look and feel of nature with Witcher 3. I hope we won't be hearing the same music over and over again when roaming about in W3.

Awesome Soundtrack and a Humble Request for the developers

I'd like to post this in order to make a humble request. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is almost upon us and IF is not ask too much, I'd like the developers of the game to put some of the best, if not all of them, of the OST from The Witcher and The Witcher 2. I'd like one in particular, Peaceful Moments by Adam Skorupa(The Witcher's Vizima Trade Quarter ost) Would be the best on times to relax in some villages or riding a horse on beautiful fields. That's the only thing I could ask. And I know that the physic and the digital edition comes with the soundtracks, but I'd like this one in the game. :cheers:

I know it has probably been mentioned, but how about adding the track "Ciri Luned Me" created by the W1 composer into the game? It would be a shame if it is not, it's a beautiful piece of music that perfectly reminds me of Geralt and Ciri's father-daughter relationship.

Listening to it you would think that it is part of the soundtrack but everyone says that it is not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom