The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
I want to see squirrels incorporated into the game via free dlc or patch ;)

---------- Updated at 11:08 PM ----------

I want to see squirrels incorporated into the game via free dlc or patch ;)

Ay, a world without squirrels is chaos!

Or, better yet, Griggs riding squirrels! Hah! Can ye top that, then? Long live the Griggs!

Last edited:
I dont know if there was already talk about this, so i had to post it, this is one of the quests from january gameplay, I accidently noticed it, and it is pretty interesting, wondering what will be quest goal? :D very interesting, I am hoping to see more of this "unusual" quests :)

View attachment 11677

Attachments

• wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 64
I would love for a New Game Plus - type mode down the line, DLC at least. I would even pay for it xD. Especially since Geralt is the greatest swordsman on the planet, it would be cool to just restart a fresh game being a total bad ass. And if you don't want to play it, you certainly wouldn't have to

Game Ideas

Just thought I'd post an idea I have for the game, even though it's already pretty much done. I also wanna hear your ideas.

Sign Combinations
The ability to combine signs, as implied by the name. For example:
Quen + Aard = A force field that blows away anyone who attacks you.
Yrden + Igni = A trap that not only stops your target in his tracks, but additionally sets them on fire.

Post your ideas below!

Good POST
A mision in a specific they would make a Vampire Hunt, or many vampires, it will really awesome to see how Geralt fight with a really Good Boss like a Stronger Vampire (or various) like a Dracula or certain character very remarcable, in a big classic castle like Kaer Morhen, just that mission i will be better than a Castlevania new generation Game.
breaking all the stereotypes i dont know, what do you thing?

So I’ve been thinking about this and I’ve really come down to what my true wish for the Witcher 3 is. I want the game to have a compelling story, told through dynamic quest design, with the freedom of an open world environment. I’ve seen the graphics, seen the map, heard the audio, got a general feel for the gameplay mechanics, watched dialogue for options, become convinced that the characters will be done well, and seen that the consequences of our choices will be large and small.

However, the BIG question is about the story, the quest design and the open world. If they can do this alone, the game will likely be considered a masterpiece for me. The story has to be the best part of the experience. This is a game based on one of my favorite fantasy sagas to come out in the last thirty years. I hope it grabs me in a way that few games have (The Last of Us comes to mind as the most recent example of what I am looking for… not in content of course, but in how it makes me feel for the characters and want to continue with the story narrative).

Second I want the quest design to be varied, interesting and consequential. Not only must the overarching story be compelling but the story within each quest should make you care about completing it for something more than experience and loot. Quests should also be unique. Finally they should be consequential. I’m pretty sure this last part will be the case.

Finally, the open world should call out to be explored and the narrative should allow you to explore it at times. I want the game to have different types of moments. Breakneck pacing at times where you feel completely unable to side quest do to the import of the main quest, and times a relative quiet where side questing doesn’t seem contrary to the thrust of the narrative.

This combination is at the heart of whether the game will be a masterpiece or just good. If CDPR can pull this combination off they are going to blow my mind. So that is my wish. If you do this part combination in the world and game we have already seen, it will be the best game I have played in a long time.

alternative covers for digital version

I remember photo of one of the reds choosing box cover art from big grid 3x4

can they be included in digital version or on website as pictures so we could print them and use on physical cases?

there were great designs for sure. abbility to pick one and print would be dope as fug

I hope this game won't be too serious monster huntig for 200+ hours. I think I'm gonna love the game and probably lose all my friends playing it but I just hope it doesn't take itself too seriously. Gotta love R*:s twisted sense of humor in their games...

Top Bottom