The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my lovely cat ... now it gets surreal XD why the heck, should be Philli mad at her when Geralt dies?
She is already mad at her because she is in love with him XD XD

Oh, it's true! TW1 -> Wizima -> Triss' house -> mirror conversation...*cough cough*

Oh, it's true! TW1 -> Wizima -> Triss' house -> mirror conversation...*cough cough*
*smirk*

Yes yes ;) to bad Geralt wasn' t sleeping back then eh? But i was more thinking about the
Megascope talking in TW2 ;)

*smirk*

Yes yes ;) to bad Geralt wasn' t sleeping back then eh? But i was more thinking about the
Megascope talking in TW2 ;)

Here... my imagination told me: Since Triss is too emotionally involved in the surveillance of Geralt, Philppa ordered Syla to personally take care of Vipers ... and also Triss' trustworthiness towards the Lodge..

Oh, sorry, CDPR never made feel comfortable with Triss, even before reading the books :( I have some affection to Triss frrm books, that weak sorceress who had those awful intestinal cramps while they were traveling.... but this redhair CDPR's Triss...:scold:...

@wichat.571

Well my lovely cat... we both know shit will go down in TW3, when it comes to Yennefer, Triss and Geralt.
And yes i assume no one will get out without feeling regrets in some way.. for choosing one or the other.
Or even not choosing at all ...

As i said to Sephira: dark times are coming up on us

@wichat.571

Well my lovely cat... we both know shit will go down in TW3, when it comes to Yennefer, Triss and Geralt.
And yes i assume no one will get out without feeling regrets in some way.. for choosing one or the other.
Or even not choosing at all ...

As i said to Sephira: dark times are coming up on us

I genuinely believe I might be choosing neither of the two....
Once a Lone Wolf, ......

I am confused...
Is it confirmed that there will be a choice?

As Dragonbird said previously: Not explicitly stated, but extremely strong hints

The Reds stated that the goal of Geralt i to find is long-lost love, Yennefer but you can also see him having sexual intercourse with Triss in one of the trailer, so it's not official but it's only logical to assume it.

I am confused...
Is it confirmed that there will be a choice?

You'll have Triss, you'll have Yennefer, you'll have the past and some feelings, and you'll have to deal with it. One way or another. Relying on books, previous games, this particular game, characters personality or whatever you want.
Also you'll have consequences.
And you'll have some other options, but AFAIR nobody is interested and nobody asks about them. (Weird folks, aren't they?)

You'll have Triss, you'll have Yennefer, you'll have the past and some feelings, and you'll have to deal with it. One way or another. Relying on books, previous games, this particular game, characters personality or whatever you want.
And you'll have some other options, but AFAIR nobody is interested and nobody asks about them. (Weird folks, aren't they?)

O_O. You have my attention.

As Dragonbird said previously: Not explicitly stated, but extremely strong hints

The Reds stated that the goal of Geralt i to find is long-lost love, Yennefer but you can also see him having sexual intercourse with Triss in one of the trailer, so it's not official but it's only logical to assume it.
Ok wtf man? You searching for your trully love bu you fucking other women on the way? Yeeaaaaaahh some logic right?

A question that I've had for a while:
Can other romance options be as deep as the Triss/Yen romance and weave into the narrative ?
Or are they just there for the sake of it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom