The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Well, the best way to give them money is to buy the digital version from GOG (as they get more of the money that way :) )
But yes, I agree about the CE, there's a lot of disappointed people.

Yeah, it's a bummer that the Collector's Edition is sold out pretty much everywhere.

Had my order cancelled today by the retailer Bol.com (Netherlands), second time I'm missing out on a CE of an awesome game thanks to the same company. Needless to say I'm bummed out especially after ordering it day one.

Sadly, as Gamespot closed its shops, virtuals too, in Spain and since it was the unique who sold the CE in Spain, spaniards cannot buy it without adding extra shipping charges

Yeah, it's a bummer that the Collector's Edition is sold out pretty much everywhere.

Had my order cancelled today by the retailer Bol.com (Netherlands), second time I'm missing out on a CE of an awesome game thanks to the same company. Needless to say I'm bummed out especially after ordering it day one.

I feel for you. I would've cancelled my preorder on amazon.de if I could, but I probably would've gotten it from bol.com as well so I'm glad I couldn't.

Let's hope they see this thread and get a second batch going. That would be great :)

Sorry, but there will not be more Collector's Editions made. CE's were a limited time product based on the creation of the bonus items (like the griffon statue). After they were initially produced, it was not possible to make more of them.

Keep in mind the reason no one can find one now is because we moved the release date back to ensure the quality of the game. Initially the game was planned for Autumn last year, then February this year and now May 19. They are sold out now as, again initially, we thought the game would have already been out for months now, not having fans still looking for CE's to buy.

I know it doesn't make not being able to find one any easier, but this is why they can't be found.

Sorry, but there will not be more Collector's Editions made. CE's were a limited time product based on the creation of the bonus items (like the griffon statue). After they were initially produced, it was not possible to make more of them.

Keep in mind the reason no one can find one now is because we moved the release date back to ensure the quality of the game. Initially the game was planned for Autumn last year, then February this year and now May 19. They are sold out now as, again initially, we thought the game would have already been out for months now, not having fans still looking for CE's to buy.

I know it doesn't make not being able to find one any easier, but this is why they can't be found.

Yes, it's easy to understand... but when I did my pre-order of the CE, Gamespot was the only place in Spain where do it. I did it the 1 first day CE was announced and few weeks later, Gamespot mailed me canceling my pre-order because they were closing their shop in Spain... So, I lost my CE :(

But I don't blame CDPR, of course. I guess market in Spain is not stronger enough for being something important.

Yes, it's easy to understand... but when I did my pre-order of the CE, Gamespot was the only place in Spain where do it. I did it the 1 first day CE was announced and few weeks later, Gamespot mailed me canceling my pre-order because they were closing their shop in Spain... So, I lost my CE :(

But I don't blame CDPR, of course. I guess market in Spain is not stronger enough for being something important.

I feel you my lady.... you might have a chance at EBay ... to get a "pricey" CE :(

Collector Edition

Hi everyone,

when/where/how will the collector's edition be available?, i can't shop from the official site, my country isn't an available option to choose, and the collector edition isn't on steam either

thanks

Hi everyone,

when/where/how will the collector's edition be available?, i can't shop from the official site, my country isn't an available option to choose, and the collector edition isn't on steam either

thanks

Collector's Edition is hard-copy only, by definition.
Which country? Amazon seem to be the best generally for unsupported countries, but I think they ran out a long time ago.

UK version! :D

Hey guys! I'm supposed to be receiving this game as a present from the UK as I live here in America and it's sold out everywhere, I wanted to ask If this game would work on my Xbox and If the DLC's would be an issue? I'd love to get some feedback from anyone who's bought games from the UK before and runs it on an American Xbox..

The xbox is region free so it won't be a problem, I bought some games from the US and runs them on a French Xbox and I haven't had any compatibility problem with dlc either.

You will just have to put it in the console, instal it and play the hell out of it. The game will automaticly use the same language of the console system.

Top Bottom