The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
From my understanding most retailers aren't taking any more pre-orders and we don't know when they'll get another shipment making it sold out for the collectors edition.

Collector's Editions are now sold out or almost sold out in most countries. If you see any available where you are, it'd be a really nice thing if you let folks here on the forums know, or tweet us @witchergame where you found them and we'll retweet for those interested.

Keep in mind that even though we are 7 weeks till launch, initially the for sale date has past. We changed the release date, but due to the time it took to manufacture the physical goods that go into the CEs, more were not able to be made in time for launch. Hence, they are now running out.

Keep in mind that even though we are 7 weeks till launch, initially the for sale date has past. We changed the release date, but due to the time it took to manufacture the physical goods that go into the CEs, more were not able to be made in time for launch. Hence, they are now running out.

Nothing to do with the Collector's Edition, but I just want't to say, nice use of 'hence', there,TheEvilChris
! I haven't seen it much in circulation lately.

play-asia.com still have collector's edition (asia version) for ps4 and xbone available last time I checked.

Collector's Editions are now sold out or almost sold out in most countries. If you see any available where you are, it'd be a really nice thing if you let folks here on the forums know, or tweet us @witchergame where you found them and we'll retweet for those interested.

I'm one of those persons who were too late pre-ordering the CE. By the time I was ready buying one, they were all gone. It doesn't help living in one of those countries where anything Limited has to be bought from another country as they just aren't offered here.
To be honest, I kinda hoped, giving the delays of the game, that there will be another batch of the CE or that CD Projekt Red reconsiders going with just one CE and comes up with another (be it Limited Edition or Special Edition or something like that) to please those customers that have been left out from CE bandwagon. Now, being so close to the release date, this seems highly unlikely.
Now I have dilemma. I really want a physical copy of the game (I have all the previous games as a hard copy), but at the same time I want to play the game as soon as it comes out (physical copies take time to be delivered). One solution would be to buy another copy from gog but that's an outgo that I can't justify at the moment.
Or to buy only the gog version and get a hardcopy at some later time. Decisions decisions...

OT. Also, what's up with my account name. I'm quite sure that it's not what I entered when I registered a while ago.

One solution would be to buy another copy from gog but that's an outgo that I can't justify at the moment.
Or to buy only the gog version and get a hardcopy at some later time. Decisions decisions...

I did the former, tbh. But yeah, it's not something I can justify for you so it's all down to your decisions.

OT. Also, what's up with my account name. I'm quite sure that it's not what I entered when I registered a while ago

It's probably to do with the GoG Merge http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/33551-IMPORTANT-ANNOUNCEMENT-Upcoming-RED-GOG-Account-Merge

Contact support on GoG.

hello everyone, sorry to bother with this again, but i think this is the best place to ask, i'm lost, i want the CE, but i don't have credit card, and i can't buy it from Australia, or Asia, is way tooo expensive, any advices, help, anything? :(

hello everyone, sorry to bother with this again, but i think this is the best place to ask, i'm lost, i want the CE, but i don't have credit card, and i can't buy it from Australia, or Asia, is way tooo expensive, any advices, help, anything? :(

It might help if you said which country?
If your only option is importing, the problem is that most stores do need a credit or debit card. Are stored-value cards debit cards available in your country?

Collectors edition availability

Greetings,

I was looking at preordering the PC collectors edition and noticed that one of the sellers (gamespot) has no listing for collectors edition whatsoever despite being linked from the main site.

It might help if you said which country?
If your only option is importing, the problem is that most stores do need a credit or debit card. Are stored-value cards debit cards available in your country?

my country is Argentina, and i don't have any kind of card, i'm screwed :(, i'll try to get one

Spanish fans cannot have the CE. I've already post it months ago. The only suplier was Gamestop but they closed their shops in Spain and all Spaniards who made the pre-order we were refunded. Since then we have not any chance to get the CE. Even the website which CDPR have linked the CE's pre-order for Spain shows error.

Trying to get the CE from another seller become too expensive for us. It's sad because I pre-ordered it at the same time of G.O.G. version the first day the pre-orders were announced. It was a great dissapointment.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

when/where/how will the collector's edition be available?, i can't shop from the official site, my country isn't an available option to choose, and the collector edition isn't on steam either

thanks

I dont know where are you from, but the Collectors edition is in more shops than the official ones of the website, you should check online stores such as Amazon and anothers of your country. Also, i wouldnt give up if u dont find one in these pages, just check everyday all the pages, soon, when the game will be about to see light, the people will have to pay the Collectors Edition to the shops, if they only gave sign of 5€ and such, and some people will be broke, so its a good chance to get one.

Dont give up, i didnt and i got mine after 2 months looking everyday.

I will get Collector Edition for PC.That is if it is going to be available in Croatia.So far i couldn't find any store with CE

Hi everyone !^^ So it might be a dumb question but... The physical PC collector edition will be compatible with the extansion pass on gog.com right ?^^ Because I saw that not all version will be compatible with the game pass.

Last edited:
Witcher 3 Collector's Edition sold out

Hi,

I am to order the game but as a fan of the books and series I really would like to put my hands on the collector's edition. It seems to be completely sold out though. (I am in the UK but checked in the US as well)

I would like to know whether it will be on sale again?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am to order the game but as a fan of the books and series I really would like to put my hands on the collector's edition. It seems to be completely sold out though. (I am in the UK but checked in the US as well)

I would like to know whether it will be on sale again?

Thanks in advance!

Merged with the existing thread, as people tend to post here when they hear anything.
There won't be a new batch, but it does re-appear at existing stores sometimes. Amazon seems to be the one most mentioned.

Top Bottom