Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

I smell a PC versus Consoles war. Or a perhaps a rant or two. Be careful. :happy:

The game was delayed because THE GAME needed to be finished, not because of any specific version. When we polish a game, we fix bugs and issues for all 3 platforms, PC and consoles.

I was simply quoting an article I ran into while browsing wctech. So is this quote fake or somehow taken out of context?

“It was not easy, moreover,” continued the designer, “because initially the instruments were still immature. Also for this reason we had to postpone the game twice. A little ‘because we are perfectionists, slightly because the result that we could get not meet our expectations. “

If so you should probably contact wctech about spreading misinformation. Considering that the author also stated that:

Attachments

• The Witcher 3- Wild Hunt - No Downgrade on Consoles_1427817538819.jpg
    The Witcher 3- Wild Hunt - No Downgrade on Consoles_1427817538819.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 47
I was actually thinking of them making fun of themselves and the game, not others. Hence the self humor.
I'm sorry, I must have misinterpret your post since I read it quick. But I also meant that they should goof around with grass and textures, not literally make fun of people of course.

I was simply quoting an article I ran into while browsing wctech. So is this quote fake or somehow taken out of context?

“It was not easy, moreover,” continued the designer, “because initially the instruments were still immature. Also for this reason we had to postpone the game twice. A little ‘because we are perfectionists, slightly because the result that we could get not meet our expectations. “

If so you should probably contact wctech about spreading misinformation. Considering that the author also stated that:

Are these guys part of the CDPR team devs? They really know how the whole process has been and I bet they have been the true priviliged eyewitnesses of such a crime! They should testify in a trial...

What's so difficult to understand? If someone thinks that there's a more reliable source than this official forum where two REDs officially told the reason of the delay, why keep asking the same question? Internet is wide and open and not every single bit of infos must be true, because it is said in this or that website\social.
The only relevant news buzzing in my head is that May 19 is coming. And no one will make me change idea to buy the game.

There is no misinformation here, just a pro-PC, anti-console slant to the article. As part of polish, we definitely fixed and polished issues with consoles. However, we also fixed and polished issues with the PC version.

As far as I understand the first delay had to do mainly with how the game streams content as you play, and the second one because of the large number of bugs showing their ugly faces when most of the game and its features were finally "put together", at least those are the more in-depth reasons I've heard.
Maybe it relates to consoles, maybe not, but one thing is for sure: whatever the need was, its solution will help all versions of the game, and the game will be better because of it everywhere, so there.

Just by looking at the 35 min gameplay back then, it was pretty obvious that there were things to be done so i wasn't surprised by the first delay. The second delay to May 19th could only do good, fixing bugs and polishing is a difficult process.

I don't know if it was related to the consoles but to be honest with you, i seriously doubt it. I don't have a reason to believe a random person who wants to find a story for his viewers and not to believe the people that are involved with us daily here in the forums.

Guys, guys, let's drop the silly stuff. Pointless flamebait discussions last only as long as we feed them. I mean, really, what does it matter if you're a grown up who doesn't give a damn about this platform hostility bullshit?

Video relation from Witcher 3 hands on. There are some new gameplay fragments is the video.
Look at this!

Ciri. So adorable. And there's Yennefer, in front of her mirror. And look at that character flipping from pole to pole. Can't tell if it's Ciri or not. And Vesemir and Geralt, sitting on their asses with arms hanging by their knees, taking a break and just talking. I have to hear that talk, damn it. And Ciri asking questions in Kaer Morhen - look how animated her face is, damn it! Sorcerers! How do you do this for an RPG?

And Jose. I totally have a brocrush on Jose by now. How can anyone resist that smile? Warmest guy I know.

Top Bottom