Forum - bugs and errors

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have some troubles with bar on the top. It disappears when I move the cursor down ... for example, I can point on notifications and show menu, but I can't select messages / mentions / thanks / quotes, because it disappears.

Only in Chrome browser.

I also found solution ... when I start new tab (just empty) or if I duplicate this one,.., everything is fine (in both pages - original and new one, without refreshing).
I just wonder where is the problem and if someone has the same issue.

Hi, I have some troubles with bar on the top. It disappears when I move the cursor down ... for example, I can point on notifications and show menu, but I can't select messages / mentions / thanks / quotes, because it disappears.

Try Ctrl-F5 on any page where it's happening, and see if that fixes it. It not, post again.

I dont know if this bug or error in this forum, but it is getting rather tiresome.

That familiar scheduled maintenance add and picture of Roche have kept me partially locked from this forum for nearly a month now.

What is strange about this is that the block comes only when I try to access witcher series forum home page via website´s top link or I try to go Witcher 3 Wild Hunt subforum.

I dont know if this bug or error in this forum, but it is getting rather tiresome.

That familiar scheduled maintenance add and picture of Roche have kept me partially locked from this forum for nearly a month now.

What is strange about this is that the block comes only when I try to access witcher series forum home page via website´s top link or I try to go Witcher 3 Wild Hunt subforum.

Ctrl + F5 when you see Roche.

Guest 3702081

Is it possible that something's messed up with the achievements?

Not that my happiness depends on that first world problem, but I joined the forums in December 2013 and there's missing the "Another Year Bites The Dust I" achievement.

There are still some bugs with the achievements. I think some only start unlocking after you've made a certain number of posts.

@Eri94 probably knows more.

Reds why did you mess around with the forum? I don't save cookies so every time i come to the site it's in polish and when i decide to log in mid thread i get kicked back to the game select screen. Was that change really necessary? It was fine before.

Of interest, I wanted to check the forum rules again, and they seem to have vanished. The link at the bottom of the page leads to a blank topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom