PS4 graphics

+
http://www.sony.com/news/ps4/crossfire

Sony to announce crossfire mode for PS4 to compete against PC. Apparently in the future you can connect two PS4:s together via network and double the performance if the game supports AMD crossfire technology.

my reaction

Firstly,i would want to assure you that is no way a "whine thread".Having said that,how will the graphics look on PS4?
It seems impossible (to me) to be as great as the recent screenshots.I guess they will be as good as the recent PAX footage?I have heard that the PS4 graphics will be as good as the high settings on PC.Is it true?

(sorry if there is already a thread for this)

Hmm, as far as I remember my hands-on from January, the game on PS4 look a little worse than PAX footage. Yes, definitely but it still gorgeous and one of the best looking console titles so far.

Hmm, as far as I remember my hands-on from January, the game on PS4 look a little worse than PAX footage. Yes, definitely but it still gorgeous and one of the best looking console titles so far.
Can you compare them with AC 4 Black Flag or AC Unity graphics on PS4?

I wonder how the Game is using Dual Shock 4's Speaker, Light bar and Touch pad ? Also if there are any voice commands to open map, switch magic signs, switch swords etc
Tomb raider definitive edition made a good use of voice commands :)

I wonder how the Game is using Dual Shock 4's Speaker, Light bar and Touch pad ? Also if there are any voice commands to open map, switch magic signs, switch swords etc
Tomb raider definitive edition made a good use of voice commands :)

I remember reading that the light bar would be used for something, but that the touch pad wasn't used in any particular way. I like that in some games the speaker is used for particular aspects of gameplay - and that you can turn that off if you want, but that hasn't been mentioned either. I believe it has some Kinnect functions, but no one has written about voice commands for ps4.

aard. Aard! AARD! AAAARRRDDD!!!

Can you compare them with AC 4 Black Flag or AC Unity graphics on PS4?

Sorry, I didt play AC series since AC 3 which was ... no comment. This series is dead for me. I cant be honest with you in my comparission but when I see videos in the best resolution I can tell you that Wicher 3 on PS4 is faaaar better than Black Flag and I think its better than Unity as well.

Sorry, I didt play AC series since AC 3 which was ... no comment. This series is dead for me. I cant be honest with you in my comparission but when I see videos in the best resolution I can tell you that Wicher 3 on PS4 is faaaar better than Black Flag and I think its better than Unity as well.
Thanks!

I remember reading that the light bar would be used for something, but that the touch pad wasn't used in any particular way. I like that in some games the speaker is used for particular aspects of gameplay - and that you can turn that off if you want, but that hasn't been mentioned either. I believe it has some Kinnect functions, but no one has written about voice commands for ps4.

aard. Aard! AARD! AAAARRRDDD!!!

They mentioned using the light bar as a health indicator.

They mentioned using the light bar as a health indicator.

That has to be the most useless excuse of a feature. I few games have done this and the last thing you are doing when you are dying is twisting the controller around to look at the front of it.

I can tell you that Wicher 3 on PS4 is faaaar better than Black Flag and I think its better than Unity as well.

If this game delivers on it's story like TW2 and integrates that into a complex open world successfully, and looks this good without a lot of bugs and glitches, I don't see how it can't walk away with a number of GOTY awards.

That has to be the most useless excuse of a feature. I few games have done this and the last thing you are doing when you are dying is twisting the controller around to look at the front of it.

Yeah. I agree. I have never noticed it while playing.

Top Bottom