Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Im sure we'll get some excellent mods for the camera, and since there are presets for a closer camera in interiors, it shouldnt be hard to have a mod that activates that at will anywhere in the game if you want to explore like in the early trailers.

People who are unfamiliar with the series seem to think that there has to be fetch quests to make 200 hours of gameplay, but they do not know Geralt and how he operates. Fetch quest in Witcher is going to go down like this:

NPC: Can you fetch a package for me, master Witcher ?

Geralt: Do I look like a dog to you. Dogs fetch people stuff. I'm a Witcher, I make trouble go away.

NPC: But I must insist ...

Geralt:

Hey that's looks like part of gameplay I haven't seen yet where is it from?

No way - the camera isn't adjustable?
(containing my disappointment)
Do we know when CDPR will release RedKit? Hopefully not a year after release..

No way - the camera isn't adjustable?
(containing my disappointment)
Do we know when CDPR will release RedKit? Hopefully not a year after release..

You most likely wont need the redkit for a camera mod, just like it wasnt necessary for TW2.

Considering the popularity of TW3, if there are any significant "issues" with the camera that we can consider somewhat universal to players, im realistically expecting a camera mod within the first month after release

The full Witcher 3 map is here if any one is interested.(minus most of the smaller areas.)

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/29285-map/page38

Who said that this is the official map for TW3? Gamestop? Rofl. That doesnt even seem to be including Kaer Morhen which is a fully explorable region/place(even the castle) for example. And i dont see Kaer Morhen on the map. That just seems to be the No Man's Land region(Although i might be very wrong as i dont know which region is which) And according to CDPR there will be another 5 islands which is not showcased here so yeah, not the official map at all. Its just a show off for now. I think the map is way bigger than that. Theyre just not allowed to show the map yet(i assume)

Who said that this is the official map for TW3? Gamestop? Rofl. That doesnt even seem to be including Kaer Morhen which is a fully explorable region/place(even the castle) for example. And i dont see Kaer Morhen on the map. That just seems to be the No Man's Land region(Although i might be very wrong as i dont know which region is which) And according to CDPR there will be another 5 islands which is not showcased here so yeah, not the official map at all. Its just a show off for now. I think the map is way bigger than that. Theyre just not allowed to show the map yet(i assume)

Kaer Morhen is indeed not present but that's why he stated "minus most of the smaller areas) Kaer morhen will be fully explorable but still remain a small area, about the size of White Orchard. The Map show the three main région of the game : No man's land and Novigrad on the same map and the map of Skellige who sow 5 big island and some smaller ones wich inclues the other 5 islands they've talked about.

It's said by gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/strategy-gu...ectors-edition-official-strategy-guide/115847

Kaer Morhen is indeed not present but that's why he stated "minus most of the smaller areas) Kaer morhen will be fully explorable but still remain a small area, about the size of White Orchard. The Map show the three main région of the game : No man's land and Novigrad on the same map and the map of Skellige who sow 5 big island and some smaller ones wich inclues the other 5 islands they've talked about.

"Novigrad and No Man's Land in the same map" How many regions are there going to be anyway? Considering that there will be atleast 3 types of currencies im thinking atleast 3 regions? Therefore, going by that map, if that ONLY is No Man's Land, the map itself has got to be bigger?

Interview with Damien Monnier and Alexandre Boiret.
Damien the Troll.

He does say something right about small features in general. The beard and Roach-eating-apples examples - they're things that the devs either forgot about because they considered them so minor, or haven't mentioned because they considered them so minor. As Damien explains, he won't come to an interview and say "Yeah, our horse has the munchies" because there's bigger stuff to talk about, and that's totally understandable. But these small things excite so many people and not without reason. When I first read that line about Roach nibbling from the fruit basket I was really happy. It's such a nice touch. And Damien saying there's a lot of such things leaves me really curious what else I'll experience just by chance during my play.

Top Bottom