map

+
I found this map world map, apparently it's a pre order bonus.:)

What, it fits on one little map? Way too small, i'm disappointed. Fracking downgrade console casual filth fodder...
Instant 6.1/10 rating!
:troll:

The map is actually smaller than I imagined, if you look at how fast Geralt goes through it in the videos, its not going to take you long getting from one end to the other.

Good thing that Skellige should be just as big, and the water is explorable, but I want to see other locations like white orchard and kaer morhen + surroundings if there are some.

I found this map world map, apparently it's a pre order bonus.:)

The Skellige map definitely seems too small compared to the main map considering the info we've heard before,
and how just the Novigrad city covers the vast majority of the main island, do we know if the seperated Skellige map is to scale with the main one or was it reduced to fit on one page?

White Orchard is probably in scale with Novigrad+ NML, but Skellige arcipelago seems reduced, if you look to the buildings.

Or it could be those two smaller images are downscaled so they both fit on the bigger map, for presentation purposes.

From what we know the Skellige archipelago is about the same size as the Novigrad+NML map.

Yea that's what I imagined.
Although it looks like White Orchard is to scale though, considering how the landmasses and river connect from the edges of White Orchard to the main map.
Which was what made me question if Skellige was to scale in the first place.

@Marcin Momot, how many level of map we'll get?

-General - Entire World
-Medium - Regional parts
-Local - Diameter of XXX meters around Geralt position.

Dungeons- underworld - undersea also?

"Novigrad and No Man's Land in the same map" How many regions are there going to be anyway? Considering that there will be atleast 3 types of currencies im thinking atleast 3 regions? Therefore, going by that map, if that ONLY is No Man's Land, the map itself has got to be bigger?

There will be three main regions : The No man's land set in Temeria, Novigrad and its surrounding set in Redania and The Skellige Archipelago,

Skellige is not on the main map with NML and novigrad because it's really far away, it would take weeks to travel between the two regions.

The three types of currency refer to the Novigrad Crown, use everywhere in the world, the Temerian Orens used in Temeria so moslty in the NML area and finall there is the Nilfgaardian Florin, who is also in use in the NML, in the area occupied by the invading army of Nilfgaard.

and it seems that the bottom part of NML is hidden with the minimap of skellig and white orchard. And obviously skeelige in'st at the same scale.

and it seems that the bottom part of NML is hidden with the minimap of skellig and white orchard. And obviously skeelige in'st at the same scale.

I Think the hidden part is just to fill this map in particular, if oyu look at the CE map there is nothing more in the NML passed the Mire.

There's no Kaer Morhen either. I thought that was going to be an larger area that you could revisit.

[...]I thought that was going to be an larger area that you could revisit.

Yes, it is. There's also other smaller regions or locations they haven't divulged yet. I think the point of this is to show the main regions, without spoiling too much.

It is confirmed that Kaer Morhen and its surrounding area can be fully explored, but it has not confirmed wether the players can revisit it at their own will or not.
It does not have to be part of the main map. Players can still revisit it if it's meant to be a region that is accessible at any time through other means such as teleportation for example, which has been used several times in the games.

I thought that one of the CDPR interviews did confirm that KM was used for the initial segment and could be revisited again later in the story. (Not sure if that was "plot related" or at will).

Top Bottom