Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Was the music turned off ? Considering all other gameplays had it especially during combat.
Aside from that give me the game now!

goddammit.... Now the waiting is getting even worse then before... come on, just one more month and a bit.

Throughout the month, we’ll have loads of new footage showing the complex combat, how to best use magic, and new environments. We’ll also have a detailed hands-on impressions later this week after a spending huge amount of time playing Wild Hunt, too.

This and the next weeks will be heavy with new content. On april 14, If I'm not mistaken, there will be some previews here in Brazil. If anything comes out from Brazilian websites I'll let you know :D

This and the next weeks will be heavy with new content. On april 14, If I'm not mistaken, there will be some previews here in Brazil. If anything comes out from Brazilian websites I'll let you know :D
That sounds fantastic.
IGN also has a lot of stuff coming in the next weeks.
"Throughout the month, we’ll have loads of new footage showing the complex combat, how to best use magic, and new environments. We’ll also have a detailed hands-on impressions later this week after a spending huge amount of time playing Wild Hunt, too."

And there will be something from gamespot.com in 1-2 weeks.
And of course the trailer we were teased with (although I still think it could be the launch trailer)

That sounds fantastic.
IGN also has a lot of stuff coming in the next weeks.
"Throughout the month, we’ll have loads of new footage showing the complex combat, how to best use magic, and new environments. We’ll also have a detailed hands-on impressions later this week after a spending huge amount of time playing Wild Hunt, too."

And there will be something from gamespot.com in 1-2 weeks.
And of course the trailer we were teased with (although I still think it could be the launch trailer)

Yep, we will have some amazing weeks coming ahead

All gamespot videos are in 60fps, but that doesnt mean the original footage of the game they are recording is running at 60fps.

Top Bottom