Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Watched the whole thing for the tenth time and I must say I am becoming pleasantly worried. I mean this is just the prologue area right and I can already see myself spending more time in this limited area than I would spent playing some other games to completion. I mean the game hasn't really started yet as we haven't even been released into the big open world. It is REALLY mind blowing tbh.

Were it played on PC? If yes, what hardware and settings they used? Game looks great! Oh, and they fixed that finishing move at that exact bush they made it last time, now you can see it from all angles ;)

No, it is a plushie. Quite literally a large stuffed unicorn she keeps in her room.

A bit like this.... but in other ways not at all.

It's called a different Time of Day.

Come on now..

Anyway if you want to start throwing around the "Cartoonish" phrase, I suggest you move your intended discussion over to the "True Grit vs Disneyland" thread.
OK, I'll accept "different time of day" excuse, -> at the same spot in cinematic. It is weird to watch all those vibrant colors while Geralt saying "stench of corpses and blood everywhere"

The hit feedback is clunky and not convincing enough. The sound, slashes and dismembering are out of sync and physics are overall weird. It's a real pity, for the game could really be perfect.
Other than that, I'm sure that this will be a masterpiece. If these are the Xbox One graphics, then I am more than satisfied.

You're freaking kidding right? This looks BETTER than any of the previous gameplay footage.

This looks stunning and is easily the best looking open world game ever.

• RED Point
Reactions: Yex
The hit feedback is clunky and not convincing enough. The sound, slashes and dismembering are out of sync and physics are overall weird. It's a real pity, for the game could really be perfect.
Other than that, I'm sure that this will be a masterpiece. If these are the Xbox One graphics, then I am more than satisfied.

Even if you're right in some areas, you've got to agree that the dismemberment system is pretty badass looking!
still better than dark souls hit feedback

Top Bottom