Deus Ex

+
Ale tego nie widziałem

,,,,, tak to fake..

Teraz można pobawić się w date premiery, ja obstawiam 2017 ...

Last edited:
Strasznie podobny ten zwiastun do zwiastuna poprzedniej odsłony, nawet utwór ten sam się pojawia w jednym momencie. Tamten zwiastun jednak wywoływał u mnie (wciąż wywołuje ciary), a ten jest po prostu fajny i nic więcej. W ogóle wygląda to jak dodatek do Buntu Ludzkości :blink:

PS. Odnośnie karty na Steamie: język polski nieobsługiwany khe khe khe... Pewnie napisy będą tak czy siak, ale jak zwykle wszystkie cywilizowane kraje są już wymienione, a Polska nie.

@froget67

Myślę, że raczej 2016. Raczej końcówka (okres przedświąteczny) - w końcu w tym roku miną cztery lata od premiery Human Revolution. Ale to tylko domysły.

@HuntMocy

Niestety, dalej jesteśmy 100 tal za murzynami. Tylko niektóre ceny mamy w Euro.

@HuntMocy
Tak jak Wiedźmina gram w oryginale, czyli po polsku, tak Deusa zamierzam grać w oryginale, czyli po angielsku. Napisy polskie mogą być, ale mnie to już wszystko jedno.

@Fartuess.807

Jeśli się nie mylę, Deus Ex: Human Revolution był tworzony przez studio Eidos Montreal. Tak więc (wedle Twojej "filozofii" ) przygody Jensena mógłbyś równie dobrze śledzić po francusku :p ...

Chodziło mi o napisy, poprzednia część miała, przynajmniej w wersji podstawowej, bo wersja spatchowana (żartobliwie zwana reżyserską) z niewiadomych względów została tych napisów pozbawiona (wiem, że można je włączyć grzebiąc w plikach, ale oficjalnie polonizacja wyparowała).

Bo wersja reżyserska miała jeszcze te komentarze twórców, których zapewne nikomu (tak, na ciebie patrzę - CENEGA) nie chciało się tłumaczyć, stąd ucięcie sprawy nożem.

@I_w_a_N
Ale pisany był pewnie po angielsku. No i setting anglojęzyczny. Ale fakt, że bardziej mi chodzi o język zgodny z settingiem niż miejscem produkcji, bo Cyberpunka 2077 pewnie będę grał po angielsku.

Obraz, jaki wyłania się z materiałów i trailera jest klarowny: Eidos gra bezpiecznie i szykuje Human Revolution 2.0. O ile jednak trailer HR swego czasu mocno podniósł mi ciśnienie, o tyle moja obecna reakcja wyglądała mniej więcej tak:

Słuchajta, cuda na kiju, Jensen wraca!!! Ojapie*dole co on tera potrafi, lata, kopie, szczela w powietrzu, cojanawetnie!!!

Jest może gdzieś ten trailer do pobrania bez kompresji i francuskich napisów, bo brzydko zasłaniają obraz?

@necroscope
Cóż... moim zdaniem lepiej rozwijać to co jest zrobione dobrze niż tak jak redzi wywalać dobrze skonstruowane systemy i zastępować je jakimiś niewypałami. Poza tym tę grę się gra dla story i dla skradania a te elementy musowo się zmienią.

W zwiastunie jest jak na mój gust za dużo akcji i pewno bym mehał, gdyby nie Jensen. Po HR nie spodziewałem się, że go jeszcze zobaczę, tym bardziej, że jak go znam wcale się na to nie pisał. Tak czy siak polubiłem chłopa toteż cieszę się niezmiernie. HR to moja gra roku 2011, więc jak najbardziej czekam.

lepiej rozwijać to co jest zrobione dobrze niż tak jak redzi wywalać dobrze skonstruowane systemy
a) Co za "dobrze skonstruowane systemy" wymyślili REDzi? Oba Wiedźminy mają beznadziejne systemy walki i wzdrygnięcia-warte interfejsy. Jedynym "dobrym systemem" REDów była gra w kości w Wiedźminie pierwszym (która faktycznie zaliczyła wyjazd).
b) Co za "dobrze skonstruowane systemy" rozwija Eidos w świetle powyższych materiałów i trailera? Póki co wiemy tyle, że rozwija Jensena, który wcale nie jest warunkiem sine qua non dobrego Deus Exa. IMO aż się prosi, aby wreszcie połechtać fanów GitSa i obsadzić w roli MC jakąś babkę.

- Mistrzu, wyczuwam zakłócenia Mocy.
- To pewnie milion przewodów wentylacyjnych, mój młody Padawanie...

Troche informacji od Game Informera na temat frakcji:
Adam Jensen is more driven than ever. Two years after the catastrophic events that marked the end of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, he’s determined to expose the group and people behind the so-called Aug Incident. While the Illuminati may have pulled those strings and are the focus of Jensen’s investigation in the upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, they’re not the only organization that he becomes involved with. Today, we’re taking a look at some of the other factions Jensen – and players – will meet.

Task Force 29
In Human Revolution, Jensen worked as head of security for the augmentation manufacturer Sarif Industries. Following the Aug Incident, where augmented people essentially went haywire and unwittingly performed acts of violence and terrorism, Sarif’s business collapsed. Now, Jensen is a member of an anti-terrorist group headed up by Interpol, called Task Force 29.

“The division that he’s in, he is probably the only augmented person in that strike team,” says Mary DeMarle, Mankind Divided’s narrative director. Jensen will travel around the world as he unravels the conspiracy, including an area near Prague that’s now become a prison camp for augmented people. DeMarle says that Jensen’s augmentations give him an in with the people living there that others might not have. And while Task Force 29’s stated goal is to eliminate terrorism, DeMarle is quick to point out that in this world, one person’s terrorist is another’s freedom fighter.

View attachment 12251
The Augmented Rights Coalition
The Augmented Rights Coalition, or ARC, is one group that is seen as terrorists by the powers that be. In the early hours of Mankind Divided, Jensen has to infiltrate the group’s Prague base and capture its leader, Dr. Talos Rucker (pictured above).

ARC was originally a loosely structured network of groups that were organized to help the recently augmented deal with the transition to their new status. After the Aug Incident, ARC began to coalesce over what members saw as a violation of augmented peoples’ rights. Augmented people were rounded up and abused for crimes that they perpetrated through no fault of their own. ARC saw that as being victimized twice – once for the initial crimes, and secondly for holding augs culpable for things that were out of their control.

Rucker is a humanitarian-aid doctor who was also augmented after sustaining injuries in a natural disaster. He has amassed considerable power by banding the augs together, which makes him a threat to those who would work to further restrict augmented people. While the group itself doesn’t rely on violence to get its message across, various members have gone rogue. Because of that, ARC has been placed on a terrorist watch list. One of the high-ranking members of the group is Victor Marchenko, and it’s unclear at this point whether he poses a threat to Jensen or the people who would keep ARC down. DeMarle says Marchenko is skeptical of Jensen’s place in this world, asking whether Jensen is a wrench – a derogatory slang term and reference to a tool being wielded by the man.

The Illuminati
The Illuminati has been a force in the Deus Ex universe since the series began. It’s also the group that introduced a glitch into augmentation software that created the Aug Incident. While they share the same name, Eidos Montreal’s interpretation of the group is different from the first Deus Ex. Most notably, it’s shifted away from the ‘90s-era X-Files-style paranoia toward something more grounded.

“They’re very powerful one-percenters who have always controlled and manipulated society in ways that serve a vision that they have,” DeMarle says. “For some of them, that vision may be very personal, and it may be, ‘I just want to maintain peace and prosperity so that I stay on top.’ For others, because nothing is ever black and white and it’s about the individual, some of them may very much believe, ‘I’ve been given this power and this money and this wealth, and I come from this upper class because kings are born. Our job is to protect society, and we need to preserve mankind. When we look forward and see the war and we see the terrorism, we have to stop it – but how we stop it might not be to the benefit of everyone.’”

In short, the Illuminati is a blanket term to describe these powerful people overall, even if they don’t necessarily have an official structure or hold meetings. “It’s more along the lines of the one percent of the one-percenters,” DeMarle says. She adds that she was reading the book Too Big to Fail when she realized that some bankers share a common trait with the fictional Illuminati: They’re too arrogant to effectively band together for a common goal. That could make solving this mystery a tough challenge.

Attachments

• 5187.factions0409_2D00_610a.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg
    5187.factions0409_2D00_610a.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Top Bottom