No console footage shown?

+
No console footage shown?

It worries me that they actually haven't shown any PS4/XB1 footage yet. Still I've heard good things about them, but that doesn't convince me. Anyone know more about this?

So far nothing, which is a shame and on top of other things it makes me a lil' bit worried.

It worries me that they actually haven't shown any PS4/XB1 footage yet. Still I've heard good things about them, but that doesn't convince me. Anyone know more about this?

Pretty sure some of that new trailer just released today was Xbox one and PC mixture.

The Griffin hunt from E3 2014 was Xbone footage. Also I can't provide the source but I swear someone (probably Marcin) said that there will be console footage before release.

The Griffin hunt from E3 2014 was Xbone footage. Also I can't provide the source but I swear someone (probably Marcin) said that there will be console footage before release.

But, We dont know when will be and It woul be good, know The procedence from this trailer(consoles or pc)

PAX was console - at least if you compare those graphics to the latest 15 min., PAX was very inferior in my view.

Didn't they say at one point that they'd show the console version near the release date? Please tell me I'm not imagining it.

I don't really understand why so many people want to see console footage. Does it really matter how good the graphics are? In my opinion the gameplay is what matters. If anybody has doubts about The Witcher 3 they should watch the new trailer.

Last edited:
I don't really understand why so many people want to see console footage. Does it really matter how good the graphics are? In my opinion the gameplay is what matters. Doom is still one of my all time favorite FPS and that came out in 1993. I fully trust CDPR to deliver an amazing game on all platforms.

The reason for this (my personal view) its because I have PS4 and I bought the PS4 and I jumped to next-gen for this game. I am sure the cd project job will be impresive in all plataforms but I would like see him, how will be the game in my plataform, nothing more.

Well we aren't sure i suppose and it's not nice to speculate but my guess is that it will look like that on consoles. It remains to be seen of course but i doubt they would release gameplay footage that looked superior to console footage.

I don't really understand why so many people want to see console footage. Does it really matter how good the graphics are? In my opinion the gameplay is what matters. If anybody has doubts about The Witcher 3 they should watch the new trailer.

The looks of a game is very important to me, as is the gameplay of course. But I'd still buy it tho since I've already pre-ordered for my PS4.

How do you know that??? Or why do you think that???

Either it was console or lower PC settings, some parts of the new trailer looked bad while other parts were jaw dropping.

Like the part where Geralt is inside that dungeon with the torch, looked pretty bad

Top Bottom