The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+
Absolutely amazing! :D

Those last few seconds where you ride towards that herd of horses or mules (whatever) and wyvern flies by, and you can see some kind of giant behind you, that looked so good that it seems to me it is UPgraded from VGX and SOD trailers :D

Everything looked too good :)

So many armor sets to choose from and there are probably even more than what is shown here. This I like :D

I love the animation of Geralt when you shuffle through different armors/clothes, like he's just trying out if they fit well. CDPR - masters of small details like this.

Absolutely amazing! :D

Those last few seconds where you ride towards that herd of horses or mules (whatever) and wyvern flies by, and you can see some kind of giant behind you, that looked so good that it seems to me it is UPgraded from VGX and SOD trailers :D

Everything looked too good :)

That's because this particular scene is on PC ultra settings, IMHO.

is it just me or does the inventory of armors seem kind off... Childish or strange at least? With it's full color background, i love that we can see what type or quality the armor is like, but make it a square ring around the item and not the entire background... It just look off to me.

I loved the rest of the trailer!

i will make it my quest in life to find this... 'quest'. save me some... it's chocolate right?

lesbomancy

So what do you guys think of the cardgame? I find it a bit too modern-looking for something Geralt is supposed to play. I guess it fits with the game UI, but I would have liked it to be a bit more authentic-looking.

So what do you guys think of the cardgame? I find it a bit too modern-looking for something Geralt is supposed to play. I guess it fits with the game UI, but I would have liked it to be a bit more authentic-looking.

I did too. I know Witcher is anachronistic, but this felt too far out of the period and straight into fan territory.

"following your heart"
*shows Triss*
:mean:

Nah, all in all a good trailer, it didn't hype me as much as the last ones, but i am already counting the days until the release, so maybe it can't get much higher anyway :)

If I can get more hype than I already am I am going to die...

No offence, squire, but it seems it would take a lot to silence all your doubts: nothing short of the game being released now.

Not at all. Just because I call out some (minor) weaknesses doesn't mean I don't like the biggest part of what the game wants to be. Don't forget, sometimes the biggest fans are also the biggest critics because they want the best possible game and they have a lot of information. And above all: they really care...

My biggest doubt right now are indeed PC controls though. Everything else is forgiveable. You don't need the game to be released now to show some damn PC controls... ;)

Not at all. Just because I call out some (minor) weaknesses doesn't mean I don't like the biggest part of what the game wants to be. Don't forget, sometimes the biggest fans are also the biggest critics because they want the best possible game and they have a lot of information. And above all: they really care...

My biggest doubt right now are indeed PC controls though. Everything else is forgiveable. You don't need the game to be released now to show some damn PC controls... ;)

weakness in your eyes.... not in everyones... highly subjective

Fair enough. Carry on, mate.

Interesting they kinda set up a scene from the earliest trailer. Now we can see what the actual differences between builds are. The video screen from gamersyde is a lot fuzzier and lower resolution cuz I don't think they have an uncompressed version yet. But, we can see pretty well the differences in color, style, ect.

Early Build: http://i3.minus.com/iSiwvLQJHCwuG.jpg

Current Build: http://i.imgur.com/2V9IrSG.jpg

Yeah, the colors are a lot sharper, cooler, and generally more neutral than current build. The foliage is also not quite as good in current build, and the tessellation/geometry isn't as good (Even with fuzzier resolution, the rocks look a lot sharper in early build), although ultra setting should fix that. This is either high PC settings or Xbox One.

At this point, I think it is just down to preference. Both are equally as graphically "good" when the game is at ultra I bet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom