The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+
getting on the speculation and conspiracy side here, is that Triss murdering someone?
specifically Mr Executioner from earlier in the trailer?

i've always loved her passion for politics. if this is what i think it is, i think i'm going to enjoy hearing about whatever Triss gets up to -- she was pretty cool in the Witcher 2, but I feel she didn't ~get into action~ due to being kidnapped for most of it. FLY, MY DEAR, BE THE VENERABLE TRISS YOU WERE FORESHADOWED TO BE!

not that i endorse murder.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-04-13-22h41m31s117.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-04-13-22h41m31s117.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 61
  • vlcsnap-2015-04-13-22h27m30s64.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-04-13-22h27m30s64.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 68
I've seen some complaints about Russian version making excessive use of foreign words and apparent censor, but is it that bad?

It's just fine. Though some swearing words needed, because there is rather a lot of them in the books, as I recall.

Um... Unicorn? Realy?! It is straaange...(seriously - what Geralt smokes?)
But I forgive that because game looks awesome, and I want to play it right now!! ^_^

But I forgive that because game looks awesome, and I want to play it right now!! ^_^

There's a reason. Which I assume will be explained in the game.

You mean what does Yennefer smoke?
Geralt wasn't particularly impressed with the collection. He had lived at Yennefer's house in Vengerberg for six months and she possessed an even more interesting collection, including a phallus of unprecedented proportions, apparently from a mountain troll. She also had a magnificent stuffed unicorn, upon whose back she liked to make love. Geralt was of the opinion that the only place even less suited for lovemaking would be the back of a live unicorn. In contrast to the witcher, who considered a bed a luxury and valued all possible applications such a wonderful piece of furniture offered, Yennefer was wildly inventive. Geralt recalled pleasant moments spent with the sorceress on the slope of a roof, in the hollow of a dead tree, on the balcony, and those of others, the railing of a bridge, a canoe, rocking unsteadily on a rushing stream and lastly while levitating thirty fathoms above the ground. But worst of all was the unicorn. One happy day, however, the thing collapsed beneath them. It ripped open and broke into pieces, causing the pair to burst into wild laughter.

(Seriously, what does Triss have on this?)

You mean what does Yennefer smoke?
Geralt wasn't particularly impressed with the collection. He had lived at Yennefer's house in Vengerberg for six months and she possessed an even more interesting collection, including a phallus of unprecedented proportions, apparently from a mountain troll. She also had a magnificent stuffed unicorn...
(Seriously, what does Triss have on this?)

Alriight... But I thought that it is one of the Geralt's dreams. And it seemed to me strange that such brutal man has such kawaii ^_^.. I'm sorry - pretty dreams???

Last edited by a moderator:
Alriight... But I thought that it is one of the Geralt's dreams. And it seemed to me strange that such brutal man has such kawaii ^_^.. I'm sorry - pretty dreams???
Yeah, Geralt is kinda mellow when it comes to his lovers. Yen is definitely the more adventurous of the two.

Yeah, Geralt is kinda mellow when it comes to his lovers. Yen is definitely the more adventurous of the two.

But Triss had no chance to prove ;)
PS I meant that they had poor conditions - villages, tents and woods.

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed out to watch it that long ... Guess, the exams are doing a great job in increasing my unawareness towards the important things of life ...

So, as I'm not really able to express how great this trailer is, here my first thoughts while watching it:
1. Sheep.
2. What a great view - graphics blowing me away (ok, I'm not paying attention to graphics that much, have to admit I'm easyly impressed)
3. No way! The unicorn! *begins searching for Sword of Destiny, realizes she doesn't like that nickname "Yenna"*
4. I wonder, is that crow blind?
5. Somehow I don't like the narrative. I want MUSIC! More of your great MUSIC!
6.Wow, it looks sooo beautiful.
7. Oh, those little friends again.
8. Vampire scene: Literally fell off my chair.
9. That look on Ciri's face in the painting. Gorgeous.
10. Well, THAT was creepy. (Ciri. What's she doing, btw? Time-travelling? Looks like a painful experience, then.)
11. Seems getting drunk ends always half-naked in some wild place way off the place Geralt got drunk.
12. Triss in a dress? Nice, that one.
13. Is that Yen on the left side? Why would she tolerate any other woman in bed?
14. Wow. The whole thing was just ... wow. *press replay button*

That last thing. I'm doing since ... what? Like three hours? So, great job, CDPR. Can't wait for May, 19th. As we all do, here ;)

Top Bottom