Will Steam key be redeemable on GOG?

+
Will Steam key be redeemable on GOG?

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about preordering W3. But I'm not sure, where I should do it. I strongly prefer Steam over GOG and with first two Witcher games, Steam codes were redeemable on GOG. Have you guys got any informations if this is still a thing? You know, getting all the GOG bonuses and still have it on Steam, it just sounds too beautiful to be true :)

Thanks for info.

Yes, I've always started with physical copy with all the physical joys (GOG included) and then picked Steam copy too. Witcher is the only game in the universe, where I'm willing to pay devs more money than for 1 copy :)
But I'm having a real struggle here once again. My PC specs are the same as minimum HW requirements. Does anybody know, what does the minimum stand for in this case? Some games take minimum as 800x600 and everything on low, is it this case? I don't care about details, but I'd really like to play in FHD, even with everything else on low. Or should I create another topic about this?
Thanks once again, I love community around Witcher , you're real (and fast) help :)

So gog will be releasing Galaxy client? What would it be like other clients: origin uplay steam? Are there gonna be achievements included into witcher 3 game? Just wandering.

Top Bottom