Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here, we have these perfectly nice collection of video snippets, what should we do with them?"
"Use unfitting dubstep and fluffy zoom effects."
Kind of reminded me about this:

But at least that's funny. The IGN video is just embarrassing.

Questions about nipples and...

Here. You´re welcome.

Hey, is anyone else having problems signing in to Steam? Every time I try to log in, I get a message saying that there's been a connection error. :rant:

---------- Updated at 12:52 PM ----------

Scratch that. The "Remember My Password" button is bugged.

Hey, is anyone else having problems signing in to Steam? Every time I try to log in, I get a message saying that there's been a connection error. :rant:

---------- Updated at 12:52 PM ----------

Scratch that. The "Remember My Password" button is bugged.
Weird. I had the exact same issue..

Hah yeah. Bat-butt, bat-nipples... Good thing he apologised for it when he did. The silver suit was too much, even for me lol.
He did? Dammit, I didn't know that. I shouldn't be too harsh with him right now. Also because Forever has very good moments.

He did? Dammit, I didn't know that. I shouldn't be too harsh with him right now. Also because Forever has very good moments.

Aye, he apologised for the movies. Ikr? Forever wasn't so bad at all! I liked Riddler in it. Speaking of which, I'm almost done with the old animated series.. Kevin Conroy IS batman. I love it.

Aye, he apologised for the movies. Ikr? Forever wasn't so bad at all! I liked Riddler in it. Speaking of which, I'm almost done with the old animated series.. Kevin Conroy IS batman. I love it.
Yeah, Riddler was one of the pros of that movie. But Wayne's emotional parts were my weakness.

Ha! Told ye! I'm glad you like Animated Series, it's so good.

Yeah, Riddler was one of the pros of that movie. But Wayne's emotional parts were my weakness.

Ha! Told ye! I'm glad you like Animated Series, it's so good.

Yeah haha. Two-face was a bit goofy but not bad either.

And yes, it's awesome! Love the voice actors for the characters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom