I don't want to kill wolves..

+
Didn't know that was possible,. Always thought I had to kill the dogs and not doing the quest as a completionist was rather difficult but I just couldn't....

Didn't know that was possible,. Always thought I had to kill the dogs and not doing the quest as a completionist was rather difficult but I just couldn't....

Gives you a good excuse to go back and play the game again.
The "Troll Killer" achievement on Steam in TW2 was the hardest for me.

How the wolf would feel if he knew you let him live...? He's a warrior, he would disgrace he's ancestors, he needs to die fighting. And you're the White Wolf, it will be an honor for them to die by Geralt's sword.

Last edited:
Well, it was worse in the W1 where you had to kill & collect dog tongues. In comparison, killing volatile wolves isn't such a bad thing.

Better than killing stray dogs for their fat. I can't believe CDPR made me do that. Monsters.

Another one who actually DID that? This wasn't Bioshock you know, you don't have to obey instructions just because they ask you to. Why didn't you just steal the tallow from all of the old ladies' closets, like everyone else?

---------- Updated at 08:45 AM ----------

Well, it was worse in the W1 where you had to kill & collect dog tongues. In comparison, killing volatile wolves isn't such a bad thing.

At least they were rabid dogs. Except they weren't. They were sweet, innocent dogs. Probably owned by small children who cried and cried when their beloved pet got cruelly murdered by the Evil Witcher.

Last edited:
I didn't know that. Also I'm mistaken, it was dog tallow and not tongue.

In that case, no, they weren't rabid. I thought you were talking about the ones in the first chapter.
And you are definitely a bad person if you killed them for the tallow.

@Rpac.605 - I never killed the dogs in Vizima. My conscience is clear. It's everyone else who is revealing their past acts.

(And I still have sleepless nights about those trolls)

Last edited:
I see this everywhere.
People never complain about thousands of human being that they've killed in Video games, and yet they complain about killing animals in games.

Not my case,
I see one of these:

I'm gonna go like this :p

Killing monsters yes, but something makes me feel uneasy killing wolves.. such majestic and wonderful creatures. I hope there isnt a collect 20 wolf pelts etc as i know I wont want to kill them, anybody else feel like this or is just me? always feel like in other games as well. The way they whimper as well.. don't like it.

I understand you. I'll try to spare as many as I can. Seriously.

I see this everywhere.
People never complain about thousands of human being that they've killed in Video games, and yet they complain about killing animals in games.

Sure, but how could anyone feel OK about killing one of these?

---------- Updated at 10:29 AM ----------

I understand you. I'll try to spare as many as I can. Seriously.

Better solution - kill the doggicidal maniacs who slaughter wolves, and loot the pelts from their bodies.

Not just in video games. It happens in real life too.

I'll give you an example from my own country.
"Awwwwww.... look at that poor doggie on TV. I'm going to donate money to 123-ITSA-SCAM to save these poor animals from being put down."
"What?!?! People are dying from ebola in Africa? Well it's not inside the U.S. anymore so who the fuck cares?"

Last edited:
Let's rephrase it. Are there non lethal weapons in the game? Most current RPGs don't have such option. Deus Ex has them for instance. TW1 had a chain (though only in the intro).

Top Bottom