Witcher 3 music

+
I know it has probably been mentioned, but how about adding the track "Ciri Luned Me" created by the W1 composer into the game? It would be a shame if it is not, it's a beautiful piece of music that perfectly reminds me of Geralt and Ciri's father-daughter relationship.

Listening to it you would think that it is part of the soundtrack but everyone says that it is not.

This is the perfect song for the end credits/final scene/whatever of TW3.

Fear An Bhata & Port an Deorai, An Phis Fluich.
By Paul Dooley Are Amazing.
I wonder if we will hear anything like this in TW3;)

Game Over

Last edited:
I was really surprised when, ordering Witcher 3 from GOG thinking that it'd only include MP3's of the soundtrack I found flac files in the preorder aswell. Nice touch CDPR!
Merchants of Novigrad sounds nice :)

One of the reasons why I crashed on the first Witcher was music. It was not alike other fantasy music, its atmosphere was close to me as I am Russian. The second game lost this authentic atmosphere, but anyway was good. And I am overly glad, that known tracks of the Wild Hunt are returning the magic of the first part, being at the same time slavic and more, I say, agressive and sound than in the Witcher 1. The cooperation with Persival did good:happy:
BTW, are The Sorceress of Vengenberg and Dance with Raven mentioned above official tracks? The first one is just great, easily assosiated with Yenn and different from other available tracks.

---------- Updated at 02:11 PM ----------

Anyone else ever care for this piece from the Country Inn at Murky Waters? I find its strong folk music elements very catchy. I hope we'll hear something like it in The Wild Hunt.
Well, this particular track is generic tavern song, nothing outstanding. The available tavern tracks of Wild Hunt are already better. Port Tavern 21:07, Tavern 35:06 and Three Fat Gnomes 41:55.

Hi Guys,
Forgive me if this has already been posted but i made something.

Gamescom 2013 - A Backstage Pass From CD Projekt RED
00:50 ~ 02:06

GAMEBREAKER PRESENTS- The Witcher 3 E3 2013 Presentation- Behind Closed Doors(Sound Only)
18:30 ~ 20:45 Fiend fight scene battle Music

this voice-removed version is not exactly the same as the Original song.

Oh that will be a fucking delightful treat right before release, I'll have that album on loop for 4 days straight.

That Album Art is amazing as well!

All that work for the soundtrack of a game... It's amazing :) The music is already amazing, but the artwork is so cool as well. Can't wait to listen the hell out of it.

A youtube user came up with ca. 80 minutes of W3 OST. Not sure if it's the real one, but it seems to be actually the official soundtrack.

Not really sure if it's against copyright law to provide the link here. So I decided to post it, but if CDPR has some issues or do want to delete it, then of course the mods are free just to delete my post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtrO06pTqmg

Of course it's kind of a SPOILER, so here goes the warning.

And sorry in advance if anyone from the REDs actually think I did the wrong thing posting it here ...

Top Bottom