What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

+

What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

• Total voters
(1) Get comfortable pants to wear. Your arse is going to need extra support from long hours in front of the computer.

(2) Study the world map and decide how to divide and conquer.

(3) Run the game - optimize the graphical settings until I'm satisfied with the eye candy / frames per second trade off.

(4) Repeat 1 &2, but remember to eat and drink plenty of fluids. Even Geralt needs calories.

If there is a naked woman in the opening cutscene like there was in The Witcher 2 then the first thing I'll be doing is pausing the game to go... er... uhhhhh... You know what? Some thing are better left unsaid.

First I will explore the town,city,etc.
Then,I will talk to some NPC,swing my sword on enemies, try my switcher signs and crossbow and lastly,GO TO THE BROTHELS.

I ll be on the Internet to see people crying about how much they were wrong about the downgrade ha ha ha ha (I hope)XD

What I do in almost every game I played.. Make a shit load of money to buy crazy badass gear to help me wander safely in this wild gigantic world :D

besides fapping all over my PC?

Hm.... enjoying the tutorial... my time with Ciri and Yennefer and watch the hell out of Kear Morhen
What else :D

First i will look into the skill trees then i will jump in the first river i see i want to feel how it is to swim as Geralt, dumb? Yep but i love water

Top Bottom