What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

+

What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

• Total voters
Me, I just want to explore as much as I can. Gather what I can. Wonder how much we can hold? May go hunting for a few monsters and animals that have nothing to do with the story. Can we travel and do stuff and not mess up the story I wonder? I don't want to miss any stories, that's for sure! I am so excited about this game. I can't relax with any other game cause I know in a month I won't finish it and I will drop it just to play Witcher 3! lol

I don't know about first thing, but as soon as I am in Kaer Morhen I talk to Eskel, Lambert, and Vesemir. I especially missed the old man Vesemir in Witcher 2. I'll go through every conversation with the Witchers and train with them if possible. I'd also love to chat with little Ciri and train with her, if it is also possible.
Then I search every nook and cranny of Kaer Morhen and make that section as drawn out as possible.
Nostalgia is my weakness :)

I'll probably do everything I can possibly do in the prologue area. Also pray the Vesemir doesn't die as to kick off the events of the game.

Exploring, collecting herbs, doing side missions. In W2 I made the mistake that I didn't collect enough herbs and couldn't make enough potions for fights. Plus I want to start the game on hard difficulty, to keep the game even longer so I'll need that.

Tell my better half to stop disturbing me and leave me to immerse myself in the game. Doubt that will last for many minutes.

Turn all the options on ultra and see my PC explode. :p (even thought they said 980 will handle Ultra).

Kidding aside (but not really...that's the first thing I will do)..in game wise I will start reading every piece of information in the journal carefully not to lose any part of lore. Then once I'm done with the prologue I plan on doing side quests as I always do in these type of games until a reach multiple zones that my level won't be able to handle.

Wander around without any help of direction. After that I'll probably wrestle a whale or something.

Last edited:
After fully doing the tutorial and prologue, when the world opens up, the first thing i'm gonna do is head out to oxenfurt doing any quests that happen on my way. I've had many confirmation s abut the city being there . but i want to confirm and see it as soon as possible.

---------- Updated at 02:54 AM ----------

Put it on normal, rage quit, restart on easy.

Like I did with Witcher 2.

Im glad i wasnt the only one :p

Last edited:
cry and scream with joy while staring at the cover and then the back of the game case....Then study the map....Then while installing the game, I will install and listen to the soundtrack on my computer xD......Then once the game is finally ready, cry and scream with joy a little more....Then finally I will just explore, kill stuff, and look at the beauty of it all

Top Bottom