Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Yeah, no kidding! Is that potion a fine white powder, administered nasally? I bet it is.

I'm playing Witcher 2 as we pass through the 30 day mark. I really recommend it to everyone. If these names aren't reflexively familiar to you:

Temeria
Redania
Nilfgaard
Saskia
Foltest
Finnabar
Henselt
Roche
Iorveth
Kaedwen
Pontar Valley
Eilhart
Sile
Demavend
Vergen
Valley of Flowers

It's time to hop back in and refresh yourself with Geralt's recent past! Was he neutral with Yaevinn from Witcher 1? Does he know how many Special Forces Commanders are still alive? Do -you- know he's a "hero of contemporary history"? What about that idiotic neck tattoo?

So hop in! You've got a few weeks to remember! And for those of you just joining us: go play Witcher 1 first! There's a kid who needs some guidance...

I really wanted to replay both and cap it off with TW3, but I won't have time. I might be able to squeeze TW2 in. Also, you forgot 'lesbomancy'.

The joys of earning enough money last year that I decided to just up and have a year off. Mere coincidence of course that the year off lined up perfectly with the release of so many of my hotly anticipated games :p

Hello I just came here to see how the timer looks with 1 month left. 30... Okay bye.

CD Projekt Red, you went and screwed it up...

You screwed up CD Projekt Red

to release this game on the same day as Witcher 2. Witcher 2 released May 17th 2011, would have been cool to release Witcher 3 on May 17th 2015. You missed it by 2 days, you had to go and screw it up. =P haha

/humor

Last edited:
each day that passes on the countdown is making me feel better cause it's one less day of waiting, and at the same time it makes it worse, cause it's getting so close and I still can't play it however close it may be D:

Top Bottom