Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
---------- Updated at 09:24 AM ----------

I do not want to play anyting other than witcher. Just can't play. Simply not interesting.

And situation is even worst. My gtx 580 is died 3 days ago :(

Well it's still better to play something rather than dying in wait and the first thing you should do is to get a new GPU :)

I hope it's true but like @amfibiya89 mentioned they said in above article that it's like Crysis 1 where the ultra requires more advanced hardware than what's available right now, I wonder what that means ?

Just means that the build was not final one regarding optimization. Gamestar clearly stated W3 on Ultra running 60FPS with a 980GTX ... that's a quite good situation ( for us).

Posts moved here.
:rly?:

THE OTHER THREAD CLEARLY SAYS "LINKS ONLY".

Thx & sry

Just means that the build was not final one regarding optimization. Gamestar clearly stated W3 on Ultra running 60FPS with a 980GTX ... that's a quite good situation ( for us).

Yes I know but these varying builds are causing some confusion as different journalists are ending up with different remarks, what GameStar journalist said is indeed ideal for us.

Good luck to any Hunters (Witchers) on the Path.

I believe that next week the PR train really starts picking up speed, right?
Gamespot will release 3 video's, the week after that Youtubers will post their experiences... and after that Dev Diary's? @Marcin Momot @TheEvilChris @Benzenzimmern @any RED's out there RED out there....

Not really sure what the question is:D You can see that there are plenty of Witcher things coming your way;)

---------- Updated at 11:21 AM ----------

So did they play the gold version?

No. The build they played was slightly earlier.

Not really sure what the question is:D You can see that there are plenty of Witcher things coming your way;)

Well my question was, might not have been that clear sorry 'bout that.
If there will be dev diary's and if so when?

I know we get a lot of coverage now, and I am looking forward to it, but dev diary's are a nice way to see what the devs have to say about certain features, what some of the challenges were and just a cool look behind the scenes.

I just want to know more about Gwynt darnit! I have a argument with a Final Fantasy loving friend that it won't beat the fun and complexity of Triple Triad in FF8. I can't say since, you know, I've played neither of them. But my honor rides on this guys! DX

But seriously, look forwars to the game and it looks like you have done a great job. Can't wait for more news.

Marcin one questions ;

the gameplay trailer from PS4 , its really PS4 or the gameplay sequences with dualshock buttons are From Pc , but played with dualshock? ??

Thanks

Do you know what would be cool? if we could buy which build we want. And every build would be different price. I probably bought VGX trailer build:)

lol, who knows maybe we'll get builds as DLCs.

1) You want static grass buy this build.
2) You want terrible frost effect buy this build.
3) You want ice skating combat buy this build.

Could you post the minimum-minimum specs(with lowest resolution, all graphic settings set at minimum) required to play the Witcher 3, including the dual-cores and required minimum number of RAM to launch and stable play the game even with that settings? Not everyone able to upgrade their hardware right at that moment because of many reasons , but still want to play and that information is dire to them.

Last edited:
:rly?:

>Start game
>It crashes

That's not how builds work buddy, during production there can be 10 different builds per day.

LOL. That picture is hilarious. lol. Yes i know. That was a joke. But there was a bit of reality too. I think you know what i mean. anyway.

@tahirahmed Static grass was in debut gameplay trailer build. In VGX build grass was same with SOD trailer. And frost effect was in elder blood trailer build.( may be in VGX trailer too.) Even Wild hunt armor was different in VGX trailer. ( now this is cool too, do not understand me wrong) I do not know was ice skating combat in VGX build or not. But what i know there was different and more beautiful lighting in VGX trailer. (i mean from artistic side. OK may be a bit from technical side too ;))

build on VGX trailer is worse than the actual one. People think VGX is better just because of the leaves in the air on one scene.

build on VGX trailer is worse than the actual one. People think VGX is better just because of the leaves in the air on one scene.

Of course worse. Otherwise it would be final build. But about graphics aspect i cant say this. Devs says we have not seen ultra setting yet. So if this include VGX trailer too ( this is really interesting for me) , i can clearly see better graphics on high setting in VGX trailer. If not then i really hope we still will get the graphics looks like VGX or even better.

Top Bottom