Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously have never been to Japan.

>Not cruising through Japan in your GTR-r35 instead of public transportation

video related, step it up senpai

@TemerianGirl Saint as you are, and we believe it, I bet you have some male friends who are not-so-holy heheh, bring one or two next time and pretend you don't know them, and let them teach some cereal gropper a lession or two after the ride.
Oooor go straight to the bus driver and complain. That should not be happening beyond 2003 (it was my early years of elementary school, sorry all)

Last edited:
I can't punch and spray pepper in people. I'm just too polite and kind for this.
Good old russian style, than?

The most annoying thing for me is when someone grabs my ass in public transport. Happened with me more than few times. This is not very good.

What should I do in such situations? Any advice? :p

I just usually trying to step aside and say "Hey, what are you doing" and all that.

Whoa they do that? Some people are so idiots.. Well like the others said a good kick in the family jewels could do the trick haha. Or some self defense things you can learn, there are some really good martial arts that can help with that. :D

Edit - Saw a report some time ago. A guy attacked a girl at night, but what he didn't know was that the 19 year old girl was an expert martial artist, and ended up getting his ass kicked real bad.

Last edited:
The most annoying thing for me is when someone grabs my ass in public transport. Happened with me more than few times. This is not very good.

What should I do in such situations? Any advice? :p

You tried advice that Yennefer gave to Ciri? You know, screaming loudly at him, thus publicly embarrassing him? Make sure it wasn't an accident before you do so though, just so you don't jump on innocent guy, because that would end up being more embarrassing for you then him.

Opening on Sunday, 25th November[size=12pt]Welcome to the Hairy Bear[/size]
the tavern for our offsping and skilled Witchers
This bewitchingly and charming place invites users and staffies likewise to come to know each other. Stay for a while to have a (virtual) drink and talk about all the world and his brother or your own little precious world, wife and family, sisters and brothers, dog and hamster.Make yourself at home when you are back from work or school. Drop by when you decide to stay at home because today you are sick and tired of your favourite teacher or beloved boss.The Hairy Bear is an off topic tavern which means no inquiries about in-game issues. We have countless threads about it outside our tavern. We should have enjoyable and even funny discussions. Yes, indeed fun ;D Please don't confuse that with spam.
has beautifully said

mmmmm I don't know if this is quite practical to say in Russia :sofa:

Oh! Right! Sorry, around here everyone would laugh at the person. Good-naturedly, of course. Because Canada. Unless you were in Alberta, maybe. They're nuts!

Anyway, Russia-specific. Hmm.

"Hey, thanks! Good to know the rabies shots aren't still sore. Wow, that was fast. And only three more treatments to go!" Then roll your eyes, giggle and drool a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom