[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
@amfibiya89 Looks pretty in-game to me; pretty consistent with what we have seen so far in the videos. Those rock textures are a giveaway :) I mean, saw lots of those in the videos (Although it might be the "best" the game could look - PC Ultra).

@amfibiya89 Looks pretty in-game to me; pretty consistent with what we have seen so far in the videos. Those rock textures are a giveaway :) I mean, saw lots of those in the videos (Although it might be the "best" the game could look - PC Ultra).

But is this not a xbox one footage. I mean look at background.

@Kinley has a point. Also, it doesn't have to be Xbox One footage. They could have captured the scene from the PC and put it on the main menu regardless. Which one is it? We can never know right now I guess.

Many many many times but it still far from beating the number of jokes about the GRASS! :p

What, you mean something like this?

Hard at work, a dedicated team of jokers selects, gathers, and trims fresh foliage-themed material.

(On a more appreciative note, I find this a very fine scene, and I look forward to similar pastoral vignettes!)

Attachments

• Vinyard.jpg
    Vinyard.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
@RivenII

I told you we would see this one more often ... this will not end till it is 19. 05. 1 AM CET :D :D i bet.
After this... it ll become another one.... well... when TW3 is played enough ("never!!! hehehe")

It ll change in something like this:
Is it 2077 yet?

no?!

THEN FUCK OFFF!!!

You re better prepared for it! :p

OT
The menue screen is really nice, but we ve seen those some months ago already ... i think.

@RivenII

I told you we would see this one more often ... this will not end till it is 19. 05. 1 AM CET :D :D i bet.
After this... it ll become another one.... well... when TW3 is played enough ("never!!! hehehe")

It ll change in something like this:
Is it 2077 yet?

no?!

THEN FUCK OFFF!!!

You re better prepared for it! :p

OT
The menue screen is really nice, but we ve seen those some months ago already ... i think.

Was my first post. Not expectation.

Top Bottom