Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And maple syrup -- buy a tasteful assortment for a friend, to-day!

The most annoying thing for me is when someone grabs my ass in public transport. Happened with me more than few times. This is not very good.

What should I do in such situations? Any advice? :p

I just usually trying to step aside and say "Hey, what are you doing" and all that.

View attachment 12665
Obviously when they are not in contact with you. :happy:

In all seriousness though, sorry to hear this is happening to you. No one deserves it. Reminds me of when girls are dancing at clubs and just want to dance by themselves or with their friends and then a guy comes up from behind and starts grinding on them and they get that look on their face. Being very vocal and drawing attention to them like others have said should do the trick, spoils their fun and makes them feel awkward instead.

This place is the best place ever!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Attachments

• STUN-GUN-SAFETY-GUN.jpg
    STUN-GUN-SAFETY-GUN.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 42
The most annoying thing for me is when someone grabs my ass in public transport. Happened with me more than few times. This is not very good.

What should I do in such situations? Any advice? :p

I just usually trying to step aside and say "Hey, what are you doing" and all that.

Perhaps, if that happens again, turn about, and say, politely, but firmly, 'If you want to get to know me, try shaking my hand, and introducing yourself, next time.', or something similar. The important concept is to turn the tables on the idiot, and make him feel uncomfortable, and awkward. Violence will likely solve nothing, so it is better to devise some means of reversing the situation in your favour: preferably, to make him look foolish, and small, while you preserve your dignity, and do not appear as an angry, embarrassed victim. This may not always be possible, but it's an idea for which to aim.

Perhaps, if that happens again, turn about and say, politely, but firmly, 'If you want to get to know me, try shaking my hand, and introducing yourself, next time.', or something similar. The important concept is to turn the tables on the idiot, and make him feel uncomfortable, and awkward. Violence will likely solve nothing, so it is better to devise some means of reversing the situation in your favour: preferably to make him look foolish, and small, while you preserve your dignity, and do not appear as an angry, embarrassed victim. This may not always be possible, but it's an idea for which to aim.

^ This. Or do as Sard suggested, something completely off the wall. The perpetrator will be trying to pretend it was an accident. You win with anything that lets him know that you know it was not.

---------- Updated at 05:24 PM ----------

He is already foolish and small :D
Btw, how do we know it's 'him' for sure? :D

If I were betting on it, I would want really good odds before taking the proposition that it wasn't. It's not for sure, but it's a good 100 to 1. Except in West Hollywood.

If I were betting on it, I would want really good odds before taking the proposition that it wasn't. It's not for sure, but it's a good 100 to 1. Except in West Hollywood.
I know, I will bet my life on it...Just joking..

But, I am curious - why West Hollywood? :)

Unrelated topic but I got myself a couch, finally, and a new PC desk.

Wonder if I should keep my PC under my desk or on the side ( got a mobile platform for it to stand on ). Thinking noise/heat levels here.

And yes that's a controller. Got it so I could try some emulated PS2 games, found out that I loathe trying to play with a controller.

Unrelated topic but I got myself a couch, finally, and a new PC desk.

Wonder if I should keep my PC under my desk or on the side ( got a mobile platform for it to stand on ). Thinking noise/heat levels here.

Not a bad set-up. (I always keep my tower out in the open for better ventilation.)

Perhaps, if that happens again, turn about, and say, politely, but firmly, 'If you want to get to know me, try shaking my hand, and introducing yourself, next time.', or something similar. The important concept is to turn the tables on the idiot, and make him feel uncomfortable, and awkward. Violence will likely solve nothing, so it is better to devise some means of reversing the situation in your favour: preferably, to make him look foolish, and small, while you preserve your dignity, and do not appear as an angr.y, embarrassed victim. This may not always be possible, but it's an idea for which to aim.

Won't work in Philly or NY. It just won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom