What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

+

What's the first thing you will do in The Witcher 3?

• Total voters
i'm gonna try to find an inn asap, get drunk and fight for money with some dudes, witcher 1 style.

Oh how much I wish that you could hear the sounds of punches immediately as you enter a tavern, it made it feel so comfortable and familiar.

Cats don't like Geralt...

Wrong...

Kind of people cats hate: those who make the experiment with duct tape on fur!!!!

The first thing I will do is ask to Damien for avoid kill cats even in examples: he doesn't know how spiteful Wraithcats we are

Last edited:
find triss...
ravage her...
find yennefer...
ravage her...
find ciri...
ravage her...
ravage the peasants,ravage the scoiatels,ravage zoltan,ravage the fuckin griffin...
this waiting is driving me crazy

What I do in any open-world game, EXPLORE! I believe I put in 250+ Hours into Skyrim BEFORE I even started playing the MQ, now that's value for money :) I don't get why some people just Power-game through the MQ like it is some sort of competition, then race onto the official forums to complain how short and easy the game was.. I've seen it over and over again since I have been hanging around forums for games that I am excited for (Since before Morrowind). No I like to take my time, explore EVERYTHING do EVERYTHING that I can before worrying too much about the MQ. Mapping is my specialty lol

I really wonder where she might be...

I have a feeling she will be story related so it will probably take a while to get to her :/
I am worried though, she was a member of the lodge after all and we know what happens to sorceresses in Nilfgaard :cry:

Top Bottom