[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
Connefer!

https://instagram.com/p/1lDXAShF5n/

Sorry, @dani168 had posted it before on another thread.
Disney world...Yeah, right...
And Geralt's hand is in...Well,in suspicious place :D

What you expect? It has been a while since those 2 where together just let them enjoy their
stroll
I don't mind it, not at all :D
But it seems that Geralt don't have patience to wait for unicorn - he wants some fun on the spot, in wilderness :D

Last edited:
But it seems that Geralt don't have patience to wait for unicorn - he wants some fun on the spot, in wilderness

Sure *smirk* why not? Yennefer was quite "innovative" if i recall it right :D

remember that levitation sex? I do :D

A shot from NeoGaf from EatChildren (I don't know if this shot is already here, but I don't remember seeing him here before) :

Attachments

• witch21osy.jpg
    witch21osy.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 42
This picture is actually really old.
I recall people doing some sort of jokes about the PC version being different.

This picture is actually really old.
I recall people doing some sort of jokes about the PC version being different.

Wasn't thant another picture which showed all 3 platforms, but the console versions had Geralt in some room and the PC version was zoomed way out ?
This one? Because I remember this one, but not the other shot

Attachments

• 43216_06_witcher-3-pcs-blows-away-ps4-xbox-one-versions.jpg
    43216_06_witcher-3-pcs-blows-away-ps4-xbox-one-versions.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Wasn't thant another picture which showed all 3 platforms, but the console versions had Geralt in some room and the PC version was zoomed way out ?

I thought that was the one, maybe this is a new one and I'm just mixing them up.
I recall seeing one similar along time ago but i can't recall the exact stuff that was going on on the screens.

Disney world...Yeah, right...
And Geralt's hand is in...Well,in suspicious place :D

Dude!!! Stop showing these images they seriously tempting me like hell.

like I want to punch that guy who is playing that game and sending images to us, to make us envoies

Last edited:
Then , the next videos from gamespot will be/see too the consoles version ???Or just PC??
Thanks

I think there was a quick frame in the GS video showing 3 monitors side by side, comparing all the versions. I would hope that's what awaits us. I think it's highest time for some comparison.

Top Bottom