Important Races

+
Important Races

Hello everyone,

i've reed somewhere that in TW3 the Humans will be a lot more important than Dwarves or Elves, is that so?

i mean, one of the main elements of Fantasy is to have other intelligent/speaking/conscient life forms. I would't like to see just 2 or 3 elves/dwarves in the entire world map.

i've reed somewhere that in TW3 the Humans will be a lot more important than Dwarves or Elves, is that so?

In the Witcher games, Elves and Dwarves are somewhat downtrodden, most if not all humans are racist towards them. This means there are usually less Elven and Dwarven characters, but in each of the Witcher games, you dictate your attitude towards Non-humans. Will there be more than just 2 or 3 elves/dwarves? Definitely, theres a whole Non-Human faction in the Witcher world called the Scoia'tael and there's basically 100% chance they will turn up in the witcher 3.
Don't worry about a lack of interesting Non-Human characters, Some of the most interesting characters in the Witcher are Non-Humans IMO.

You will find elves....evil elves... really bad evil elves... doesn't enough for a fantasy world? Anyway, in the trailer you can see a young female elf, short black hair and a dead dwarf... what do you want more?

---------- Updated at 04:30 PM ----------

@Cotchorama... food posts here

Attachments

• Elf.JPG
    Elf.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 54
Humans are dominating the world. Elves are the ancient race but had been conquered by humans long ago. Now elves and dwarfs are few and persecuted by humans at many occasions.

No you won't find strong other race link in LOTRO or other fantasy.

Well... there are some really "fighty" Elves in the Witcher games... and not only those in the Scoi'atel.

The very evil elves are... if anyone has lost the meaning

The Wild Hunt

And that young female elf with short black hair... well, the first time I saw her I thought she was FrXXXXX de ViXX so..

WHY HELL YOU DON'T READ CAREFULLy MY POST!!!!!

Top Bottom