The Witcher 3 - Visuals

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game has dynamic day and night cycle, clouds make a lot of difference in lighting and several other reasons so it's impossible to produce same lighting in every screenshot and the wood and stone wall textures actually look better in new screenshot.

You can also see that in the new screenshot, you have a huge opening in the background while in the old screenshot, it's a deep narrow passage so all that bloomy and bleeding light makes sense there.

Don't know how to feel about this, it looks like generic western/jrpg game, no more Easter-european grit

I said "noon", where did you get "night" from that?

Also, you didn't reply to the actual argument there. Is that gritty enough? :)

Don't know how to feel about this, it looks like generic western/jrpg game, no more Easter-european grit

Well I would like to know if there truly is a location looking exact like the second screenshot.. This is just mind blowing !

Well, these are two very different areas in different lighting conditions, what should it prove, it actually just shows the diversity in the game world.

Also, what's up with the ultra low res upper shot? I can't even read the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom