Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Well , Ok. Just arrived sooner than i thought. And Charles Dance really awesome. Now- Gamespot video. Hope there will be more gameplay glimps.

Man!!! this face animation and skin shaders. Just AMAZING and nothimg else. And there is same scene with SOD trailer. There is some differences. Bat i cant say witch is beautiful. Both has it's own art style.

So could anyone help me out, today there was (posted a few minutes ago) a video about Charles Dance (which was awesome by the way) but I read this
Todays Witcher video will be live in three hours (9AM PDT) and is bursting with new info & gameplay
Is there going to be another video coming out today? With gameplay ?

Okay thanks,
by the way Charles looks a lot older when he is wearing the glasses. And apart from being older than the real Emhyr would be he is just perfect for the role

...I'm probably going to get a lot of flak for this, but am I the only one who seems to think Charles Dance was rather dismissive of older fantasies and video games in that video? He just seemed to write them off as kid's entertainment really quickly, and the way he said video games at the end sounded to me like he meant it to rhyme with scum. /:

Having said that however, he DID seem very enthusiastic about The Witcher 3 and his character which is a good sign.

...I'm probably going to get a lot of flak for this, but am I the only one who seems to think Charles Dance was rather dismissive of older fantasies and video games in that video? He just seemed to write them off as kid's entertainment really quickly, and the way he said video games at the end sounded to me like he meant it to rhyme with scum. /:

Having said that however, he DID seem very enthusiastic about The Witcher 3 and his character which is a good sign.

Well, he talks about fantasy as that it has become something for adults, and during the time before GoT and partly LoTR it was more ment for 'kid's'. As far as I understand his explanations, he is quite intrigued by it.

Let's hope Charles does a better job then his colleague, other wise we have another moon joke on our hands. But from what I've heard, he does a amazing Emhyr.

Well, he talks about fantasy as that it has become something for adults, and during the time before GoT and partly LoTR it was more ment for 'kid's'. As far as I understand his explanations, he is quite intrigued by it.

Let's hope Charles does a better job then his colleague, other wise we have another moon joke on our hands. But from what I've heard, he does a amazing Emhyr.

Yeah, I do sometimes see things a bit differently and can see that explanation in the fantasy bit. XD But I notice you did not argue the video game bit. I wasn't just hearing the derisiveness when he was talking about the last ten years of video games was I?

Top Bottom