Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Yeah, I do sometimes see things a bit differently and can see that explanation in the fantasy bit. XD But I notice you did not argue the video game bit. I wasn't just hearing the derisiveness when he was talking about the last ten years of video games was I?

Yes..... And anyone knows that then The Witcher hadn't appeared yet..... ;)

There's a BEFORE and an AFTER since that date.....

@Kylestien
I think he meant the videogame bit the same as with Fantasy, 10 years ago it was some simple stuff and also regarded to be for kids. (I believe, don't hate me if it's not. 10 years ago I was 12 and didn't know anything about video games.)
But like he says, TW3 now has the cinematography and tools/world, like many other videogames these days, to be regarded as a adult thing... hobby...

And I believe Charles Dance will only do something he wants to do, so I don't think he thinks negatively about video games or thinks their something weird. I honestly believe CDPR and The Witcher have actually intrigued him, otherwise he wouldn't be here. I guess we got the great writing team of CDPR to thank for that.

Last edited:
@Kylestien
I think he meant the videogame bit the same as with Fantasy, 10 years ago it was some simple stuff and also regarded to be for kids. (I believe, don't hate me if it's not. 10 years ago I was 12 and didn't know anything about video games.)
But like he says, TW3 now has the cinematography and tools/world, like many other videogames these days, to be regarded as a adult thing... hobby...

And I believe Charles Dance will only do something he wants to do, so I don't think he thinks negatively about video games or thinks their something weird. I honestly believe CDPR and The Witcher have actually intrigued him, otherwise he wouldn't be here. I guess we got the great writing team of CDPR to thank for that.

I can get that. I'm just saying how it sounded to me personally. But I'm probably overthinking it to be honest. XD Anyway new Gamespot video,

Attachments

• botchling.JPG
    botchling.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 58
The only time I saw real time mounted kill was in early trailer. All the other kills when riding a horse are in slow motion.
Slo-mo from time to time is great but all the time? Nope.

The only time I saw real time mounted kill was in early trailer. All the other kills when riding a horse are in slow motion.

CDPR already answered this: as horse moves faster, slo-mo give more control to the player for hiting correctly.

you don't need to use the slowmo... it just makes it easier to aim when riding fast

You activate the slow mo by holding down the button. If you don't think you need it just press it normally.

I really like what I saw in the newest Gamespot video. The only thing I didn't really like was the splashy mud on the screen that apparently some monsters can cause.

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: Yex
Top Bottom