Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
This gamespot video has some really good information, i really enjoyed it. The combat scene with the water hag was great and i thought the mud thing that messes up your view is very interesting.

Also, very small peak at the Xbox and PS4 gameplay. Looks quite impressive

That is amazing, because it is a directly debuff state caused by enemy special attack.
I don't really understand what you mean.
Anyway, I think to me it just looks weird mainly because the game is played in 3rd person, would have made more sense to me in a 1st person game. And it looks a bit fake if you ask me.
But ah well, if this is the only thing I don't really like I guess it does say a lot about the game hehe..

OMG I can't believe it, I 'm so fucking devastated ... I'm going to cry!!!
After following the forums and TW3 almost every day since 2013, and my one shot to win my first gaming PC ever, for the only game I even care about.
ugh.. I was second place, right as I walked around the corner, dude says the phrase right in front of me, as I'm trying to say it, we were both in the room at the same time just the 2 of us, oh man...
Then all the others came running in.
We lost literally by 10 secs, Zak said the phrase just before me.
The worst feeling ever... It's not like I will ever get the chance to play my dream game on a dream PC Oh well...
I'm never leaving the house again, I'm a sore loser JK lol...
Well my GF took some pics of it and for second place I got a cool NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX Beer bottle opener.
Now, I can drink my sorrows away... Congrats Zak W. You Lucky Mother Fucker! ; )

lol 2 sec too late xd you could have free one of the hell of a pc i think i will rage a lot and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What does it mean id doesn't feel like a Witcher ?? If the serie lose its soul for the sake of the larger audience I ll be disappointed... I hope the witcher stuff is still superior to the RDR stuff...

What does it mean id doesn't feel like a Witcher ?? If the serie lose its soul for the sake of the larger audience I ll be disappointed... I hope the witcher stuff is still superior to the RDR stuff...

The RDR comparison is mostly about how the open world is implemented and how you can do your own thing without restrictions i believe. It sure looks like a witcher game to me.

Edit: I have to say again after watching this, the xbox and PS4 gameplay looks amazing. Awesome view distance.

Imho RDR stuff was really good stuff, and we are talking about a 2010's game. ;)

I guess Danny intended that the feeling of W3 open world is similar to RDR's one. Not more, since they are different games.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is this botchling the same creature we saw at the end of Sword of Destiny trailer?

I remember that in one article they mentioned that botchling becomes something much bigger and more dangerous when you fight it, and this thing looks vaguely similar.

Top Bottom