Does meditation still show the time of day changing?

+
I'm on it, now.
Aww.. thank you so much brother, I don't know how much you want to get into it.
But if you add some comparison pics of the OG and the New, or if you got photoshop skills, maybe blend them both as an example.
Because new fans/people are showing up here all the time, and some have no idea that it was once more pleasing to the eyes.
Not everyone follows everyday like some of us lol.. ;)

Ha!
You want to do it, or me?
Will you please... lol just let them know you want the original style/colors, meditation, look/fonts etc.. from E3 2014 but with the new Geralt 3dmodel and simple grid system that's in place now.

I know you'll get your first experience on console, but I can tell you this: No matter what they choose, I'll mod back in the original menu colors and that meditation stuff if it isn't in the final game.

And if you ever need help building a gaming computer (even just an entry level one that you can slowly upgrade over time into something you'd really be proud of), Then let me know in a PM or something, I'll pull a build list together for you that can match (nearly) any budget.

I know you'll get your first experience on console, but I can tell you this: No matter what they choose, I'll mod back in the original menu colors and that meditation stuff if it isn't in the final game.

And if you ever need help building a gaming computer (even just an entry level one that you can slowly upgrade over time into something you'd really be proud of), Then let me know in a PM or something, I'll pull a build list together for you that can match (nearly) any budget.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.
Since I didn't win my dream Nvidia W3 PC by 30 secs, lol.. :) I do plan to save up over the next year or so to have built what I could have won,
I don't know when the price drops on stuff, but I want what they built for 5Grand. Just when in no longer costs me 5Grand, so to speak.
So yeah, if you're around I'll PM you someday for sure if I need some help.

I don't know when the price drops on stuff, but I want what they built for 5Grand. Just when in no longer costs me 5Grand, so to speak.
In my experience, building a gaming computer costs between $600 and $2600 depending upon your needs, and just how 'new' of things you want. There are a lot of tradeoffs that let you save large amounts of money for low digit percentage (1-3%) points of performance.

For example, when I bought my Graphics card, i bought it from a guy who was spending $100 per percentage of performance increase in graphics.
If you know what your goals are, there are lots of ways to reach those goals without hitting an irresponsible number like 5k.

Even with a game like TW3, things just aren't designed with people in the top .6-7% of hardware specs in mind.

Top Bottom