[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
I know this is minor, and I'm sure some people mentioned it before - but I don't really get why they changed the font they used in the gameplay last E3. It's just a bit easier on the eyes than the font they're using now I think.

I know this is minor, and I'm sure some people mentioned it before - but I don't really get why they changed the font they used in the gameplay last E3. It's just a bit easier on the eyes than the font they're using now I think.

Did it change? Looks the same to me. It is larger but I think you can scale it up or down.

Thanks to spoil us with this picture ... :dizzy: I think it's a big spoiler and you should not post this.

Attachments

• The-Witcher-3-superbes-images-Image-2-1280x720.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-superbes-images-Image-2-1280x720.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Did it change? Looks the same to me. It is larger but I think you can scale it up or down.

^This. The earlier videos were for presentations, so they used large fonts. The new ones are for monitors, so they used smaller ones. They said you could resize in the options.

Wait, I thought you were gonna play it on Xbox. Anyway, I'm sure PS4 will look fine.

By the way, kinda bummed I've seen that last screenshot, it would've totally caught me off guard in the game, but now... :-
Please, CDPR, keep these surprises until release (I'm sure there's a lot more).

I thougth the same man. I'm thinking on seeing nothing on TW3 till it's release but i think i wont be able to handle it.

There is a part in the Gamespot videos where they mentioned unnatural odd places, filled with magic!...I thought that was related to ciri at first but here it is:
https://youtu.be/fihCd2M9ZwM?t=199
btw I was commenting on the "magic cataclysm"

Last edited:
There is a part in the Gamespot videos where they mentioned unnatural odd places, filled with magic!...I thought that was related to ciri at first but here it is:
https://youtu.be/fihCd2M9ZwM?t=199

Like once, when after 3 years of sailing other routes i've finally came into one of my favorite ports and stormed one of the best, most renowned hell-hole sailors taverns, but instead of being greeted by a flying mug hitting the wall next to my head, general commotion, fog of cigarette smoke, music and laughter that i've remembered, i've been greeted by a stiff guy in a tuxedo that bowed to me asking "Monsieur wishes a table?" and pointing to some chair instead of log of wood, in a classy, perfectly clean restaurant? That was definately unnatural and odd-looking... Definately a cognitive dissonance

Yeah.... I definately think You may be onto something with this other world

I didn't mean the scene I know what it is, it was an old one..The Ladies of the Wood! I was posting that video at that time for the quote..listen to the dev. talk, he mentions there are places we didn't see yet and he wont spoil them but they're very unnatural. @amfibiya89

Top Bottom