Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Sorry if this was already discussed here but anyone what time exactly will the embargo with the content that youtubers recorded last week will be lifted ?

Sorry if this was already discussed here but anyone what time exactly will the embargo with the content that youtubers recorded last week will be lifted ?

we don't know. Gopher said he will release his at 4PM (CET, I'm assuming - he lives in Norway)
it could be 4pm for everyone. or maybe it's around noon and that's just how it fits into his upload schedule, who knows.

we don't know. Gopher said he will release his at 4PM (CET, I'm assuming - he lives in Norway)
it could be 4pm for everyone. or maybe it's around noon and that's just how it fits into his upload schedule, who knows.

4 pm CET equals 11 am here were I live

So according to Damien the chase for Ciri will be for the whole game ! Great just great ! That is a HUGE SPOILER we didn't need at all ! Each time we will reach a place we know we will not be able to find her. And if we meet her only at the end we can kiss a real character developpement between her and Geralt goodbye ! If the chase for her last the whole game I am
really disappointed !

Again it's a rumor, and I don't know if any of the devs know if they are even going to attempt to implement DX12, I sure hope so.

I'd wait for CDPR for such info. Any kind of outsider claims about what APIs they want to use are not trustworthy. I hope CDPR will use Vulkan instead of DX12 though, which will save them time anyway and will avoid duplication of effort for Linux and OS X versions of the engine.

So according to Damien the chase for Ciri will be for the whole game ! Great just great ! That is a HUGE SPOILER we didn't need at all ! Each time we will reach a place we know we will not be able to find her. And if we meet her only at the end we can kiss a real character developpement between her and Geralt goodbye ! If the chase for her last the whole game I am
really disappointed !

A little bummer but honestly.. i expected as much...

Well it is as it is.... cant change it now... and honestly.. charakter development between Geralt and Ciri.... its already pretty developed in the books so. i can live with that.

Guest 3782876

really disappointed !
Where did you see that? can you show me? ;-;

really disappointed !

A little bummer but honestly.. i expected as much...

Well it is as it is.... cant change it now... and honestly.. charakter development between Geralt and Ciri.... its already pretty developed in the books so. i can live with that.

Inspired by the books i guess. That's more or less what Geralt was doing in the saga, being on a journey to find something/one.

So I just read an article, on a dutch tech site, saying that MSI have spoken about DX12 becoming available through a patch.

Now I know its nothing official. (that's why there is the word rumor in the title.) But MSI has since retracted it's statement, and I can't find it.
If it's true that means: DX12 is able to be patched in and the required specs can become lower for people with Win 10 and DX12.

My source: http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/4368...utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=hardwareinfo

Again it's a rumor, and I don't know if any of the devs know if they are even going to attempt to implement DX12, I sure hope so.

Honestly, I doubt MSI knows anything, theyre just making baseless speculation to sell some DX12 cards. CDPR has said they have no plans to support DX12 at the moment and theyll "looking into" implementing it in the future. I wouldnt get too excited by that either, that said the same thing about DX11 with W2.

Top Bottom