Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031440

If it turns out to be true, that would be the most insane and awesome promotional campaign ever made.

It's all fun and games but then people started posting his personal info and even started calling him, what the hell.

Besides, the doctor is modeled after an actor working in Japan

I'm so glad all I know of Metal Gear is the original NES version.
?

You're glad you've missed some of the best games ever made? MGS 1-3 are phenomenal games. Besides, even if this is the end of Kojima and MGS it doesn't really matter anyways since MGSV closes the final gap in the series. The storyline is now complete.

Konami will obviously milk the franchise to death but for me it is done after MGSV.

Last edited:
Not good. Hopefully MGSV isn't affected by this. But yea, Konami is such a bullshit company. Hopefully Kojima lands on his feet after this fiasco.

An Italian PlayStation Store pre-order page for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain reveals the presence of microtransactions in Konami's upcoming stealth game.

The line "Acquisti in-game opzionali," which roughly translates to "optional in-game purchases," confirms suspicions first raised by a few recent previews of The Phantom Pain.

IGN's own Jose Otero also noticed room for what could be microtransactions when he previewed The Phantom Pain last month.

At one point in The Phantom Pain demo, according to Otero, attempting to speed up development on Mother Base resulted in the following prompt: "Reduced time features cannot be used in offline mode."

The Phantom Pain uses the same in-game currency system as Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, called Gross Military Product, or GMP. Similar to Peace Walker, GMP is used in The Phantom Pain to build up your base.

Speculation says that the PSN requirement, combined with the reveal of "optional in-game purchases" on the game's store page, could indicate the use of real money for certain features relating to Mother Base, like buying GMP, but nothing has officially been confirmed by Konami.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06...e-phantom-pain-has-optional-microtransactions

lolololo, witcher 3 is starting to look more and more like GOTY 2015

"Cheylus, let's start this trailer by a quote from one of your favorite author. And then enjoy this song from New Order."

I will love this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom