map

+
That would be great!
Maybe we will see him in the Royal Palace at Vizima if we chose to keep him alive? Or at the Redanian court.

The Witcher 3 Map Detailed

PS:I can not speak English. I say Chinese.

google Translation:

That distance walked around the city to be 40 seconds, and that the long axis of the map, with the kind of distance when a then 13 equal to the long axis of a grid map, 13 multiplied by 40 = 520 seconds, 520 seconds divided 60 = 8.6 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Figure I. perimeter map time is not counted in the archipelago of a circle, is a look at the entire map. (A representative of 40 seconds, around the entire map to have 38 .40 * 38 = 1520 seconds, 1520/60 = 25 minutes __ actually quite a long time. (The middle of the sea after I estimated that it should be 30 to 40 minutes, you can around the full map.)

** It is not known whether the map at the bottom piece can go, if you can go, probably a circle around the map to be less than 1 hour. (without a map, two frame that Islands).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Figure II, if it is a circle around the archipelago, add it? ((* There is a small island on the map I have not included, the waters did not increase, of course, do not tell me the size of the inside of the house and into the underground map, coupled with the bottom piece of the map did not enumerated ((because they do not know can not go to that one)). Then there is a map in two box I did not count, because he does not know the scale is correct (I feel this Figure 2 is reduced, I estimate that two maps + sea, probably to keep the ancient scrolls 5, about the size of the map) So: I think the shaman map 3, must follow those messages that map very large.
I put a circle around the box Islands together would probably want to 76.2 minutes, that is to 1 hour 16 minutes, I can ring out around the end of the archipelago, so you see, if coupled with the terrain and winding mountain wave Road, less likely to be nearly one hour and 30 minutes more time to complete the circle around my circle of islands.

** What if coupled with the bottom of the map, I estimated to be 22, 40 * 22 = 880,880 / 60 = 15 minutes,
1 hour 30 minutes (do not add the map at the bottom of the island) +15 minutes = 1 hour 45, 45+ hour or crooked mountain road a mere 50 minutes = 1 hour.
1 hour 50 minutes, plus a small map of the island, is estimated to be 2 hours, you can complete a map of the islands around a circle. From here you can really great to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Did not add maps that two frame archipelago: You need to see more than two hours of time to complete wound.
* If you add a map that two frame archipelago: You can know that two ancient map + Sea Scrolls 5 maps probably keep the same size, what are you two hours of time, plus five ancient map, you see how much time it needs I estimated to be (40s * 40 条) + 110s (strips) = 1710s, 1710/60 = 28.5 分钟 frame around the end of this two islands (without feeling under the sea conditions), that together with the curved song curved road or mountain waves, etc., probably 35 minutes or more.
** So two hours +35 minutes = 2 hours 35 minutes, this map is probably finished around the time all the islands. (Think about it, it's just around the archipelago edges to sprint the whole horse running again.) If you just simply explore within each archipelago, not Daguai, do the task, but with the entire process in order to explore his horse, Think of how much time you spend, plus there are a lot of houses to enter, as well as to explore and map the large underground waters ~~ how much we think this Time?

I see pure exploration, at least 4 hours to 5 hours or more, and not add the lost time haha. So the news that there are 100 hours of game time, or more than 200 hours, I think it is to be expected.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chinese:
以那个距离走到城里约要40秒,那把地图的长轴,以那种距离来当1个的话,13个等於1格地图的长轴,13乘以40=520秒, 520秒除以60=8.6分钟。

图一、绕一圈地图的时间,没有算在群岛内的1圈,是以整张地图来看。 (1条代表40秒,绕整个地图要有38条。40*38=1520秒,1520/60=25分钟__其实也挺久的。(中间有经过海域所以我推算,应该是30~40分钟,可以绕完整张地图。) **目前不知道地图最下面那块是否能去,如果能去的话,大概绕地图1圈少说要1小时多。好久___ ((不加地图中,2个框框那个群岛))。(注意请看我最上方的那些条件)

-------------------------------------------------
图二、如果是绕群岛1圈,加起来呢? ((*地图上有很小的岛我都没算进去,海域也没加,当然不要跟我说进房子的里面大小和地底的图,加上地图最下方的那块也没算进去((因为不知道能不能去那一块))。还有那2块框框里的地图我也没算,因为不知道他的比例尺是否正确 (感觉这2块是缩小的图,我估计这2块地图+海域,大概跟上古卷轴5,地图差不多大)。所以说:我觉得巫师3的地图,一定跟那些消息说,地图非常的巨大。
把我所框的群岛绕1圈加起来的话,大概要76.2分钟,就是说要1小时16分钟,可以绕完我圈出来的群岛范围,所以你看,如果加上山波地形和弯弯曲曲的路,少说可能要将近1小时30分以上的时间绕完我所圈的群岛1圈。

**那如果加上地图的最下方的话,我估计要22条,40*22=880,880/60=15分钟,
1小时30分(没加地图最下面的全岛)+15分钟= 1小时45,1小时45+山路或歪歪区区的路=1小时50分钟。
1小时50分钟,再加上地图中很小的小岛,估计要2小时的时间,你才能绕完整个地图群岛1圈。从这里就可 以看到真的非常的大。

*没加地图那2个框框的群岛:你看就需要2小时多的时间才能绕完。
*如果加上地图那2个框框的群岛:可以知道那2张图+海域大概跟上古卷轴5地图差不多大,你这2小时的时间,再加上上古5的地图,你看这需要多少时间,我预估要(40s*40条)+110s(小条的)=1710s ,1710/60 = 28.5分钟绕完这2个框框的群岛(不加海域情情况下),那再加上弯弯曲曲的路或山波等等,大概要35分钟以上。
**所以 2小时+35分钟=2小时35分钟,大概就是绕完这张地图中所有的群岛时间。(你想想,这只是绕著群岛边缘,以全程马的冲刺再跑。),如果单纯你只是探索每个群岛内部,不打怪、不做任务,只是用全程以骑著马来探索,你想想这要花多少时间,再加上有很多的房屋可进入,还有地底地图探索和超大的海域~~大家想想这要多少Time ?______我看纯探索,至少要有4小时~5小时的时间或者更多,而且还没加迷路的时间哈哈。所以消息说的游戏时间有100小时,或是200小时以上,我觉得是可以期待的。

Attachments

• 535.jpg
    535.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 42424.jpg
    42424.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 98
This is my riding full sprint.
1. Do not Daguai case.
2. do the task situation.

I estimate: around the edge of each archipelago, at least more than two hours.

Thanks for putting that together, Ive been waiting to see something like this. The mainland alone seems huge, hard to imagine Skellige is nearly as large.

One thing I do wonder is if the footage we've seen of Geralt is of a high level. It looked like he was able to maintain full gallop longer than weve seen in other footage. Which could mean that these times are dramatically different depending on what point of the game you are at. That would also explain how that one previewer took around 6 minutes to cross White Ochard from top to bottom.

That's a good point!

If that's the case, maybe you can find him on the White Orchard map in the resistance mentioned in the "Precious Cargo" quest?

Seems unlikely, if you d'ont import a save you can choose the previous one by talking with a character but the conversations take place at the end of the prologue.

Seems unlikely, if you d'ont import a save you can choose the previous one by talking with a character but the conversations take place at the end of the prologue.

Didn't know that the character turned up after the prologue! That scraps that specific idea I guess.

Novigrad has almost about 30,000 inhabitants according to the books... ;)

And Oxenfurt in the books, detailed by the one and only Dandelion:

The area of the university was encircled by a wall and another circle surrounded the wall - the big, noisy, breathless, active and garrulous ring of the townlet. Of the wooden, colorful townlet Oxenfurt with its narrow alleys and its spiky roofs. ...

That was Oxenfurt, the colorful,

Wait! What?

No grit, dark Witcher's world Oxenford?

Pre-order canceled!

The Witcher3 Map Preview

I do not speak English. I speak Chinese.

Google Translation:

(Make your own)____自行製作。

Map Preview :?:RLY

Attachments

• 33363653.jpg
    33363653.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 92
I'd wage the map is a little bit bigger than Los Santos in GTA V. On foot, running, I'm pretty sure it would take about 6-7 minutes to run from the southernmost region to the northernmost region. GTA maps never seem as big though cause you drive everywhere.

I'd wage the map is a little bit bigger than Los Santos in GTA V. On foot, running, I'm pretty sure it would take about 6-7 minutes to run from the southernmost region to the northernmost region. GTA maps never seem as big though cause you drive everywhere.

It looks like it'll take at least 8.7 minutes at full gallop on a horse, so def not 6-7 minutes on foot.

It looks like it'll take at least 8.7 minutes at full gallop on a horse, so def not 6-7 minutes on foot.

I meant 6-7 minutes running across GTA V's map. But if it takes 8.7 minutes to gallop across Witcher's map? Yeah, that's a lot. I didn't consider the 8.7 was full gallop.

My mistake.

Top Bottom