Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
27 days. That's 3 x 9. Basically three weeks, plus, you know, a little extra each week. Thrreeeeee weeeeks. Mm. How many Saturdays now?

27 days. That's 3 x 9. Basically three weeks, plus, you know, a little extra each week. Thrreeeeee weeeeks. Mm. How many Saturdays now?

Well, if you put it like that, there're only four Saturdays 'til the release! Now, that seems a bit more manageable. . . .

Last edited:
Daaaamn, hype train hits speed of light, so let's bring this cruel counter thing back to front page. You know misery shared - misery halved ... but maybe with this counter it all the other way around :D

Wow, I'm so unlucky! I'm getting married on the 22nd of May and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to play beforehand and a few days after the party. Oh gosh, February would've been perfect for me, just after my bachelor's graduation.

Attachments

• south_park_Go_God_Go_cartman_meme.jpg
    south_park_Go_God_Go_cartman_meme.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 51

Follow the motion of the watch with your eyes. Follow the watch. You are getting sleepy, very, very sleepy. You are in a deep trance. You will go to sleep to-night, and forget all about The Witcher III. You will sleep a deep, tranquil sleep, from which you'll awake refreshed, with no memory of The Witcher. You shall remain in this state until May 19th, when you will leave the trance, remember the game, and play it with great enjoyment.

haha, the anticipation torture won't end for nearly a year

So we have been tortured with the anticipation of Witcher 3, and you would think we would finally get a reprieve from this torture when the game releases. But no, we still have more to go. First we get to have the bi weekly anticpation torture of the DLC, always wondering what they are, or at the very least anticipating the release of them so we can enjoy them. Then once the DLC is done, we have the anticipation torture of the expansions that will last till October for 1 and sometime in 2016 for the other. CD Projekt, well played, you have found a way to torture us for even longer, you evil little....

=D
I look forward to this game and all the dlc/expansions.

To me this is the same thing like waiting for tv series next season :) Its so frustrating. But what you gonna do brother?

Not the date yet?

[video=youtube;Dm-yCL2JigU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Dm-yCL2JigU[/video]

Top Bottom