Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
About Brazilian Youtubers> One of them will probably be ready in 8 days, the other one will probably be launched today

Yes vegetation still does not look good, I have to see myself. Therefore, I also think the Youtuber's might thinks its is on ultra but could actually be on high.
In one of the videos, its confirmed everything was on ultra only with hairworks turned off.

Catching fish would be a hell of a step down from catching sorceresses and hunting monsters.
Also, not to mess with your hype, but, um, you could loot those same fishing nets in W2.

Well fuck....it seems I completely forgot about it.It's probably then filler though I hope otherwise.

Also horse races and gwent are as well hell of step down from catching sorceresses and hunting monsters...it's all about having few mini games which have to be meaningfull for Geralt and supply you with little distraction.IMO fishing both suits Geralt and could be as good distraction as horse races if done right.

Witcher 3's world is huge and adding few mini games post release would give people even more things to do once they run out of quests.

The vids that are coming out are pretty impressive. I really have alot of respect for CDPR, I can tell in many things they truly tried to bring some aspects from TW1 back. I did hope there would be a stance button like in w1, so instead of light and heavy attack you have attack and stance, but oh well.

Mesmerizing Huge world with monsters, magic, quests and Sexy ladies !
The RPG fan inside me is really Happy, its like a Dream come true for me. I am turn gonna explore every nook and cranny of this world, think of the Expansion packs, Man I am booked for playing Witcher ! Wonders happen when one listens to Fans and takes feedback and works on them.

View attachment 13048

I ordered a PS4 collectors Edition to celebrate this game :D
Thank you REDs ! You are BEST ! :) :) :)

P.S. Any PS4 footage till now?

Attachments

• B9CiCLm.gif
    B9CiCLm.gif
    133.2 KB · Views: 54
Yep. Drowner are are criminals that got hung and then thrown into the lake and Drowned Dead are criminals that ended their lives in the water. If I recall correctly.

Yeah that seems about right, so it would be nice to see them both in Witcher 3. Drowned Dead being tougher than Drowners. ^_^

Well fuck....it seems I completely forgot about it.It's probably then filler though I hope otherwise.

Also horse races and gwent are as well hell of step down from catching sorceresses and hunting monsters...it's all about having few mini games which have to be meaningfull for Geralt and supply you with little distraction.IMO fishing both suits Geralt and could be as good distraction as horse races if done right.

Witcher 3's world is huge and adding few mini games post release would give people even more things to do once they run out of quests.

You're not alone, I would love to be able to fish in the game. Especially if there were rare fish and other "Secrets" to find on top of all of that.

I don't think it's a stretch at all to have Geralt fishing. He obviously HAS to be able to survive off the land and in a place like that fishing is a HUGE part of the diet of people, he'd obviously fish to catch food and eat them, which could be a way to tie it back into the game , even make some fish (The rarer ones) part of the alchemy system or such.

THAT is ultra? It looks EXACTLY like xbox one. Lack of Hairworks lol..that's not what I am seeing that looks meh.

Sigh. Thought it was gonna be amazing. Thought it was gonna be like VGX

Why is the vegetation so crappy lol. The trees are literally just a bunch of 2d textures stapled together. Makes them look like cauliflower. Same goes for grass.

Top Bottom