[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
Another 3 new screenshoots from the fb page:

Fire effects doesn't cast any shadow in this one.
Do you know how much would a real-time dynamic shadow rendering of every different random fire effect and individual flame indoors cost, and how much more time it would consume for development?
I got the feeling that in the recent year prior to the launch, here emerged people that are looking for some real-life simulator and not a fantasy (savior of) RPG.

These places... these environments... these GREAT ARTISTS in CDPR!

Congratulations for these art which you share with us!

I think these are the news (the last one has been already seen but not as big maybe).

All of those look fantastic!

I'm noticing all these images have vignetting which obviously been added in post. I'm wondering though is this something that can be turned on in the actual game? Witcher 2 had it and it was also enabled in the 35 minute demo but I haven't seen it again in any footage since.

Then again it can be added back in super easily with SweetFX.

Today just gets better and better.

Aaaaaargh..... Kinley!!! Where is the screen with Fringilla? (The one with 'making' the wine... barrel.. fresh grapes... etc... ;) ) Do something!!!! Devs seems to listen to you....please please.... :p

Last edited:
"The world of The Witcher boasts pleasures aplenty. Enjoy yourself in taverns and cabarets, play cards, drink with friends and romance ladies... or stay faithful to the love of your life -- the powerful sorceress Yennefer of Vengerberg."
Why not do all of those at the same time?
I know the relationship is complex and that would be impossible. It was just wishful thinking. What I can do, I'm a Latin Lover...That was another wishful thinking

Top Bottom