When should we expect to see console footage?

+
When should we expect to see console footage?

want to know when it will have gameplay on consoles, because never show any gameplay on consoles, bought for ps4 and do not know how that ta the game. Does anyone have an information?

On the official Twitter account many have asked and the reply has been: when it gets closer to the release date or they're working on it. No date yet.

The only info I found on that was this @ 5:35 in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fihCd2M9ZwM
I was wondering if anyone heard anything on the controller re-mapping issue and if there is one for the PS4? I don't know the controller scheme for the PS4 but here's the Xbox1. Based on this and I suspect it will be the same for the PS4, I really hope that you can re-map at least a few of these. Pretty hard to turn the carmera in a thrid person view with the right stick and attack with X or square button at the same time. Think I'll hold off on it until i find this out for sure. Any help would be most appreciated. :)

Witcher 3 Control Scheme on Xbox One
The default control scheme for Witcher 3 on Xbox One is shown below.
Reference Link: http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-3-xbox-one-controls/

Movement

Sprint Hold A
Jump B
Roll Hold B

Combat

Fast Attack X
Strong Attack Y
Dodge B
Cast Sign RT

General commands

Witcher Senses Hold LT
Loot chests A
Take all Y
Use Fast travel A
Inventory LB
Quests RB
World map R
Zoom Up / Down R
Place custom marker on the map X
Filters on the map Y
Swimming / DivingDive X
Swim Swiftly Hold A

Mount controls

Mount A
Call Horse Press twice L
Gallop Press twice A
Canter Hold A
Dismount Hold B

I wouldn't count on being able to remap keys in a console game. If you have a PS4 though you can kinda do it with the new remapping feature of the last update. It does it at the OS level though so you'd have to change them everytime you play a different game.

I wouldn't count on being able to remap keys in a console game. If you have a PS4 though you can kinda do it with the new remapping feature of the last update. It does it at the OS level though so you'd have to change them everytime you play a different game.

It can remap the controls? That's good to know.

It can remap the controls? That's good to know.

Yes, they added a new feature in the last update that lets you reassign buttons. Its not great if you want to just move specific features to another button, but if you want all the combat buttons on top of the controller instead of on the face it should work well for that.

Yes, they added a new feature in the last update that lets you reassign buttons. Its not great if you want to just move specific features to another button, but if you want all the combat buttons on top of the controller instead of on the face it should work well for that.

Thanks for this madness, I'll be checking this out today. :)

I have seen the ps4 video linked here like 200 times, seeing the same 5 seconds trying to see how it looks.
It seems to be very good, but I'm worry. Why if the game is done yet CDprojekt didn't show the console's footage yet?¿?¿Why sow secrecy?¿?¿
But in the other hand I trust in CDProjekt and they shouldn't lie to as... But I don´t know...I need to see the console version nowwwww.

I found these PS4 screen shots.....:thumbup:

Attachments

• witcher3-5-3.jpg
    witcher3-5-3.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 47
  • witcher3-6-3.jpg
    witcher3-6-3.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 50
  • witcher3-7-3.jpg
    witcher3-7-3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 59
  • witcher3-8-3.jpg
    witcher3-8-3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 48
  • witcher3-9-3.jpg
    witcher3-9-3.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I think review console review copies have gone out to some gaming sites. Gamespot has a PS4 copy apparently.

I thought we came to the conclusion along time ago that you weren't getting fooled into buying the Witcher 3, so why do you still care ?

Also avoid GTA V and Bloodborne, because they also have long loading screens.

Top Bottom