What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

+
It is a nice start!

It would be nice to see:

- Witcher books available on the site. Perhaps the English, Spanish, Polish, and French translations?
- Figurines and statues
- A Witcher themed Chess Set
- Lithographs and posters

- Lithographs and posters

Yes, please for the love of Melitele, POSTERS.

Anyway it's great to see you guys open up the Store at long last. The prices seem fair and it seems your incredibly gracious consumer orientated policies continue with a 120 return policy.. Like holy crap!

Nothing on there that's really grabbed me hard enough to throw money down (Although that T-Shirt with the glorious art by Grzegorz Domaradzki nearly did it), but I'm looking forward to the day when something (POSTERS) pops up to happily throw my money at.

I would love to buy sorceress jewelry. :D And clothing that isn't just t-shirts. I'd much rather buy long sleeved tops that open in the front if I had the option. :p

I want to see SWORDS. Good quality life-sized replicas around two hundreds euros or so :p A witcher's silver sword would be superb..

...Aand artbooks from the witcher 1 (and W2)..
...Really big and good-resolution maps of the world

And some people may like:
"lilac and gooseberries" perfume ;P

I would buy high quality posters and/or prints of concept art and the high quality renders. Examples I can think of:

And others. I would throw my money at decent posters of those sorts of arts.

that.

from the white orchard tavern

this!

Adding: Ok will give an example. Believability merchandise or 'Immersion'

For example, remember this.

The movie was hugely popular & awesome but what really 'brought it to life'

Was when they brought out this

Actual Toys of the movie, it was like your imagination as a kid 'coming to life'.

Here is a 17 minute review video on the Buzz Toy, you'll see what I mean. (Not my video).

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=E9D2D7e8Rj0[/video]

So going off what sagitarii said about the mug from white orchid Tavern, I would suggest dtoing a poll? Or find something immensely popular in-game & turn that into a 'Real' version, meaning something more then just a replica;something you can actually use.

Say for example a Tavern is immensely popular, you could make a sign wooden so people could actually put it above their gaming 'den' or outside any door with the Tavern name identical to that in the game as the design, with the mug usable but identical or cloest to authenticity you can get for believability & usability not just show.

So when you drink coffee (or have a burbon or whiskey) while playing the Witcher 3 you can have a swig from a real useable Stein that is identical in pattern as the one in White Orchad & properly made so it's useable like a real Beer Stein. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_stein

That way it adds to immersion, & seeing how as to you dedicating to quality CD Projekt Red, I have no doubt the authenticity & replication but useable would be right up your alley.

This would be awesome. Would make sure though communicate with the community to make sure the idea in which you want to sell is both wanted & sellable as don't want to mske something for no reason.

Poll what places people like? Keep the communication open as you are close to us as a community.

Last edited:
First of all they would need to also have a manufacturer in the EU so I don't get slapped with the £7 shipping fee.
Would love to buy a Tee, £20 is ok, but after shipping it's way too pricey.

Last edited:
What would be at least partially realistic :
- Chess Set
- Dice Poker Set
- Gwen Deck
- Cloth Maps
- Limited Edition Statues
- Mugs
- Potion decanter
- A Journal/Book like the one Geralt has

Regards,

mpk10

This!!! eBay scalpers already charging premium for the gwent and cloth map =/

Also this

Need something else to store my steels and other assorted witcher merch.

Any word on Gwent cards making it to the store considering buying on ebay but at the moment people are selling them for £50 a pop.

Top Bottom