Roche's path, attacked in and outside of camp!

+
Roche's path, attacked in and outside of camp!

Hi there! I was just wondering about a few things that i couldnt find the answer to on google alone.
I was attacked when talking to this guy in the kaedweni camp. He was quite near king henselt's tent. Why? Who was he?
Also attacked outside of the camp, near the fog, by a mage and 3 mercenaries, who are these?

Not sure about the attack inside the Kaedweni camp. In what part of the story was this?

The mage and 3 merceneries in the hills are quite clear - they attack you because there's a price on your head. Similar bounty hunters attack you in all acts of the game.

Yeah, fair enough, i remember another group like that on iorveth's side also.
That wasnt such a big mystery anyway, as they had my arrest warrant on them.

The other guy though, thats the one im wondering about. Had a short dialogue with him then he attacked me. It was in the very first part of chapter two, as soon as i had entered king Henselt's upper camp area. His armor was differnt from others. Redish. Also he said he was part of red something. Anyway he knew me from before and attacked me.

Did you import a savegame from The Witcher? If so, and Siegfried died in the first game, this is one of his friends. He attacks you because he blames you for Siegfried's death.

I think he might be Redanian?
No i didn't import. But i guess maybe it's like in act 3 when you didnt import (with the guards outside), the game assumes the worst possible outcome for you and throws it at you :p

Yeah, unless you imported a TW1 save where you sided with the Order, Siegfried is dead and you killed him (or allowed him to die at the hands of the Scoia'tael). "Count Tybalt" (Shakespeare Easter egg) holds you responsible.

The bounty hunters and bandits are always there on Roche's path.

Last edited:
Top Bottom